Reliance Broadband / unprofessional service by customer care

1 India Review updated:

I am a reliance broadband customer. I always have had bitter experience with Reliance customer care.
Recently I have noticed a trend which is over and above the other unprofessionalism one can expect from Reliance. Whenever I call Reliance customer care, they would launch a complain and provide a complain number and commit that someone from technical department would call back.

You would wait for hours and won't get any call. When you call customer care again and refer to the previous complain number, they would tell you that they tried to reach you but were not able to contact as it was unreachable.

Probably the support guys from Reliance are under impression that all other mobile service providers are just like Reliance only where making a call always ends up with the message "The number you are trying to reach is not reachable at the moment".

So they don't even bother to call the customer, instead they update the complain as above. I just wonder even if they call once and not able to reach to the customer, isn't it their duty to call back again for the latest status. But anyway, this is probably what is expected from Reliance in all types of products that they have.

Comments

• Vi
      21st of Jul, 2008

Hello All,

I got broadband connection just 20 days back, I am facing lots of problem with the connectivity, 4 times I have registered the complain, no proper action has been taken to resolve. Customer service is very bad, just they say they will call back and resolve, still now proper action is not taken...

I want to cancel the connection...

Totally relaiance broadbrand service is very bad...

• Sh
      23rd of Mar, 2009

I allready cancelled my broadband connection since Nov'08 but till today ie 23 march i am getting the bils and now they even started to send the people at my residence.
    Hopeless and mindless service and people.

Now i understood how they are appearing in the list of richest people of forbes magazine.