Reliance Broadband / unprofessional service by customer care
I am a reliance broadband customer. I always have had bitter experience with Reliance customer care.
Recently I have noticed a trend which is over and above the other unprofessionalism one can expect from Reliance. Whenever I call Reliance customer care, they would launch a complain and provide a complain number and commit that someone from technical department would call back.
You would wait for hours and won't get any call. When you call customer care again and refer to the previous complain number, they would tell you that they tried to reach you but were not able to contact as it was unreachable.
Probably the support guys from Reliance are under impression that all other mobile service providers are just like Reliance only where making a call always ends up with the message "The number you are trying to reach is not reachable at the moment".
So they don't even bother to call the customer, instead they update the complain as above. I just wonder even if they call once and not able to reach to the customer, isn't it their duty to call back again for the latest status. But anyway, this is probably what is expected from Reliance in all types of products that they have.
More Reliance Broadband Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls and messaging not working