Raymour And Flanigan / incomprehensibly poor customer experience

1 Yonker, NY, United States
Phone: (914) 793-3404

Purchased youth bedroom set in early Aug 2, 2008. Paid in full. Two pieces arrive functional but damaged. One of the pieces is replaced Oct 18 after 4 prior failed replacement attempts. Customer Service manager promises $119 credit to make up for my troubles and promises to replace the other defective piece.

On Oct 31 one of the bed rails fails and bed is unusable. Customer service says bedroom is no longer manufactured and can neither be repaired or replaced. Also states they will be unable to replace/repair the other defective piece. I am referred back to the store.

Credit for $119 was never received.

Nov 4 Yonkers store manager claims ownership for resolving this issue. I propose a partial credit and that I will get the furniture repaired myself. Changing the bedroom is too difficult because entire room was accessorized to match (including carpet and wall paper).

Nov 11 Regional Manager agrees to my proposal and claims I will receive credit shortly.

Nov 21 Store claims they have processed credit but their credit card provider claims they have not received the credit. I remain stuck in the middle.

The above summary does not begin to illustrate the experience which I have been documenting in painful detail on a dedicated blog

Ro