Raymour And Flanigan / defective merchandise!

August 2007, I ordered 2 accent chairs from Raymour & Flanigan, Freehold, NJ. When they arrived for pick up at the store, one chair had a leg sawed off and the other was very scratched. I ordered 2 more chairs, and they too came in defective. The store Manager offered free delivery for 2 more chairs. I agreed and we proceeded to Customer Service to arrange for a delivery date. When we agreed on the date, I requested delivery to be anytime after 2:30 in the afternoon of the agreed date, as I work and couldn't take time off for the delivery. The store manager informed me that they wouldn't let me know the time until 48 hrs prior to delivery and certainly wouldn't be able to select a specific time. I explained again my time restriction: ANY TIME after 2:30 would work, but the store manager wouldn't agree to my request. He didn't suggest another day or anything, just kept saying he couldn't give a specific time. I told him if my time restraints, after 2 disastrous and damaged filled deliveries couldn't be accommodated, I would cancel my order. He said nothing and put through the cancellation. The store manager acted as though he didn't care about my situation. I will never step foot in that store again. Not only do they have defective merchandise, but they treat customers with disrespect and disregard.

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture Logo Raymour & Flanigan Furniture