Quest Diagnostics-Hamilton, NJ / lousy service center

1 Whitehorse-Mercerville RoadHamilton, NJ, United States Review updated:

This is the 3rd and final time I am going to that lab! First experience, I waited 3 hours with my 3 year old son in tow. My request for an update on how long it would take was met with, "We don't know. We'll call you when it's your turn." While we waited, the Tyra Banks show came on the flat screen TV in the waiting room. She was interviewing lesbian couples and she was showing video clips of these women passionately French kissing each other. I asked for the manager who was sitting right there at the desk and requested that she change the channel because I felt it was inappropriate content for children to be watching. WAKE UP PEOPLE! Second visit, I submitted the lab slip from my doctor and was told they couldn't make out the handwriting for one of the tests. I told them the name of the test my doctor ordered and they IGNORED me! "We have to call the doctor and verify the name of the test." Once again, I told them the name of the test. They continued to IGNORE me and told me to take a seat. They wasted a bunch of time calling another Quest location after they were put into the voice mail at my doctor's office. Finally, they told me, "The Teterboro, NJ lab will have to call your doctor when they get your blood and ask what test is supposed to be done." INFURIATING! Finally, today, I took my 3 year old son in for blood work and requested the smallest pediatric needle they had. I was told that they only had one size butterfly needle. I had prepared my son for the blood work by telling him what they would do, step by step and helped him practice deep breathing so he would be relaxed. He did fine until the blood stopped flowing and the lab tech started DIGGING AROUND IN HIS ARM FOR THE VEIN! I finally said, "You're killing me! Can you please try his other arm?" She ignored me until my son let out a blood curdling shriek followed by uncontrollable crying! It took 3 of us to hold him down so she could draw the blood from his other arm. Outrageous! Then she put 6 inches of medical tape on top of the gauze on each of his arms before we left. Later that day, he screamed and cried AGAIN as I tried to remove all the tape from his arms. His poor skin was red and swollen from all the excess tape used. Why don't they have competent people working here!

Comments

• Va
      4th of Mar, 2011

They seem to insist on hiring insensitive incompetent people.

• Ka
      20th of Jul, 2017

How can you trust a business (Quest Diagnostics), if it allows an established CRIMINAL woman an access to patient records or tests? That criminal is Marina Noble (former Marine Mkhitaryan, DOB 06/02/1966), an Armenian immigrant who has hardly survived deportation, and now residing in 4 Repton Circle, Apt. 4101, Watertown, MA 02472. Please remember that name MARINA NOBLE, as there is no guarantee that you will not meet that fraudster criminal (credit card hacker, scammer, shoplifter, identity THIEF) one day. There are many Marina Noble-s in the world (including in UK), but there is only ONE Marina Noble (converted from Marine Mkhitaryan) - an Armenian nationality, and who resides in Massachusetts.

From her country Armenia to the USA, Marina's biography is satiated with multiple crimes: fraud, identity theft, credit card hacking/using, shoplifting, bad wording about everybody, FALSIFYING documents (including medical records, IDs), mail fraud (randomly picking attorney names from the Internet and composing fake letters under their names and without their awareness), prostitution, libels, scandals, slanders, opening countless fake email accounts under the names of individuals she personally knows and sending vulgar and hacking, hrassing emails to others (especially married men) from those fake (impersonating) email accounts. She has stayed in the USA through IMMIGRATION FRAUD.

Marina Noble came to the USA through Edmund Muskie program (when she did not know a single English word then), violated the 212 E immigration code and stayed after the program (2001-2003) against the regulations of the J1 visa and Immigration Law. She survived deportation by randomly locating an alcoholic unemployed lost person from Craiglist.org (William Noble from West Yarmouth, MA), dating him when he was still married, breaking his family and marrying him with her pregnancy from another man (again, from the online dating sites). The child, Sophia Noble, was born way before their marriage registration. The Immigration has been very nice to her, by closing eyes to her fraud and false intent statement (in waiving the 212E rule) and therefore, we all ended up in an intricate situation when this DANGEROUS CRIMINAL works in Quest Diagnostics.

Marina Noble photographs patient records from Quest Diagnostics and embeds them in her anonymous Internet posts that she opens under various doctors' names to put those doctors in trouble (for breach of privacy, when her targeted doctors remain of those impersonating postings). Marina Noble is a SICK-In-THE-HEAD terror. She must be stopped!

Everybody: follow your citizenship duties and report to the USCIS and Homeland Security about this woman (Marina Noble), so her immigration history and files will be revisited. More likely, she will not be deported as she formed a so-called family in the USA on the ruins of others, but at least she will pay the fine ($20, 000 - $100, 000) for her false intent and for lying to the Immigration Authorities. This is how this country must thrive, by recovering its budget through fining the grand-criminals and allocating the funds for the welfare of children, seniors, and veterans..

Marina Noble is the low, petty and hooligan version of Bernie Madoff. She cannot keep a job as each time she is being kicked out for doc falsifications and fraud.. She has a wealth of criminal records and warrants. Doesn't the Quest D's CEO know this? Formerly, Marina Noble was bragging and false-misrepresenting herself as the owner of Atlantic Clinical Trials LLC (in watertown, MA) then the web-listing of that phantom company was removed by her, after her fraud was released (she would locate random names from cemeteries, or online, and open fake patient records to report to clinical trial agencies that she has performed phase-1 drug efficiency trial on those persons, who sadly would remain unaware that their names being used by that criminal woman). Marine Noble's elder daughter, Azniv Shahverdyan, has also worked shortly with Quest Diagnostics (an entire criminal family attacking on this serious business and patient records...)

Marina Noble's and her daugher Azniv Shahverdyan's pictures are attached below, together with my receipt they have published in the Internet without my consent. WIth that, they did not intent to harm me, yet with that they wanted to harm the doctor under whose name they have published their posts (impersonation, class-3 felony crime), disseminating their hooligan posts in multiple hate sites and forums.