The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Quest Diagnostics — overbilling uninsured
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I am pregnant and have no maternity benefits with my insurance. My doctor negotiated a lower rate to help me out. The hospital negotiates a lower rate to help me. Yet Quest claims they have no such thing and that I must pay in full unless I make under 40K per year for a family of 4! Of course my family of 4 makes more than that as most do. I wish I could simply find some help online about negotiating with these rip off artists.
This is for $1400.00 in lab work charges that I KNOW they would accept 10-20% in a negotiated rate from an insurance company. They typically negotiate that amount with my insurance for their overinflated bills on covered expenses. But they won't negotiate a single penny for an individual on their uncovered expenses (maternity benefits).
They are gouging the "little guy" so bad and I have no idea where to turn to get them to lower their obscene charges!
Does anyone have advice?
This is a nightmare with QUEST!
More Quest Diagnostics Complaints & Reviews
- Quest Diagnostics - illegal balance billing
- Quest Diagnostics SCAM! - false billing - scam!
- Quest Diagnostics - pediatric blood draw
- Quest Diagnostics - fraudulent billing
- Quest Diagnostics - wrongful termination
- Quest Diagnostics - billing charge that I have no record of from quest diagnostics lab
- Quest Diagnostics - phone call
- Quest Diagnostics - service
- Quest Diagnostics - Quest on broadway and stockton
- Quest Diagnostics - no notification of $13.74 bill, sent to collections.