Proflowers / deceptive &free shipping&

Pro Flowers.com claimed they had a $15 shipping credit when ordering flowers. Come to find out the credit is available through Easy Saver which charges a monthly fee. Very Deceptive!!!

Comments

• Da
      10th of Nov, 2008

Pro Flowers is trying to pull the same scam with me on something called Free Shipping. I am in the process of disputing the charges. I would not do business with Pro Flowers.

Pro Flowers also spams you repeatedly after you order from them. I would not do business with them. They are basically collecting your information so that they and their shady affiliates can send you advertising and try to rip you off with "free offers".

• Du
      17th of Nov, 2008

Proflowers ripped me off as well. My bank got right on the issue and got all of my money back. They had tagged me for four months, the same four months I was out of the country. They're tricky in that they ding your credit card for $1.99 the first month then go after you for 14.99 each additional month. Proflowers are nothing but rip off scam artists. Do not use them. Bill Handel should be ashamed of representing them on his morning program on KFI 640 (Southern California) and pushing them.

People tend to trust Bill Handel... I don't, not any more.

• Go
      9th of May, 2009

I ordered from Pro Flowers and I saw that 15.00 Rebate saving too. But I noticed the it did indicate that you would be charged a monthly fee if you do not cancel your membership w/in so many days. So, I read and I did not go for that Easy Saver and my card hasn't been charged. You have to really pay attention to what you sign up for.