The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 — unauthorized charges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I just noticed this charge from Easy Saver and called their number on my credit card statement. I complained and asked how many times did the billing appear. MAKE SURE YOU ASK THAT QUESTION before you ASK FOR A REFUND. I had no problem getting the credit back to my card. I was on the call for about 3 minutes and "WON" BACK 4 x $14.95. They said it would take one or two billing cycles for the credit to appear. WHAT BOTHERS ME is the idea that loads of people DON'T KNOW they are paying for this and unless they happen to catch it like I did on their CC bill, this company is raking in the money! What a scam. I wonder what the ratio is of people who pull the plug and those who pay under the rug?
More Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - scam
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - illegal charge on credit card
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - free shipping hoax
- Encore Marketing - marketing scam
- Freeshipping.com / Proflowers / Cmg Insiders Club - unauthorized charges
- Proflowers - roses for vday!
- Proflowers.com - sneaky hidden charges
- Easy Saver Reward / Pro Flowers.com - fraud
- Proflowers - overcharge scam
- Proflowers - proflowers order: 112124949929