Pizza Hut / horrible food and wrong order
Took my family to Pizza Hut for dinner. We ordered a large thin crust pepperoni pizza, a family size order of breadsticks and 2 pepperoni P zones. The waitress was very friendly and patient and repeated my order over correctly.
When the P zones were brought to the table by someone else, it was not what we had ordered, and when I told her this, she said, "it's the waitress. She's new." and took the Pzones and said they would make the correct one's. I was highly upset because it was NOT the waitress's fault. She told me she repeated the order correctly, and she had.
The thin crust pizza was terrible. We left it sit on the table. :( I was told that they had taken $10 off our order but the total was still $45 and to this day I have no idea how it could have possibly been that much. ;(
Not only did they "sacrifice" this new waitress but the food itself was just awful. Both Pzones were doughy and nasty along with the terrible pizza. I told the cashier that it was the worst meal we had ever had and that we would not be back and she totally ignored me.
What a sad thing when customer service is ignored. :(
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut - service
- Pizza Hut - delivery/ customer service
- Pizza Hut - customer service
- Pizza Hut - tables/facility - filthy 
- Pizza Hut - manager and employees smoking weed behind the store