Pizza Hut / waiting for my food order for over 29 minutes!
I order Pepsi and Personal Pan Supreme Pizza and 2 employees forgot my order (Twice!) that have been delayed for over 29 minutes at Pizza Hut in Traverse City. This is the longest wait in my 40 years of eating there that happened in the same restaurant building since 1978 that I eat there as a teenager in my high school days. It happened on November 8, 2018 and 007941 and Table 23 at 1:02 p.m. I arrive there at 12:40 p.m. and did not leave at 1:40 p.m. I should have left half hour behind schedule. Also, One of the employee forgot the dish and software for my pizza. I had to get out of my seat to get it the dish and software in the cooking room.
Updated by Garthe, Nov 13, 2018
No! Chris 1977! They only have just 3 employees in the building! Short staff! 2 employees and one cooking and that it! This is kind of weird, But not happy with the delay all the time. Traverse City population is 15, 545, But the county is 92, 000. This is only 1 Pizza Hut building in town.
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - unfair service fee charges 
- Pizza Hut - service
- Pizza Hut (Npc International - John Jay Associates) - treatment of employees
- Pizza Hut - delivery/management
- Pizza Hut - food and service 
- Pizzahut - late delivery