Pizza Hut UAE / not being delivered

Dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Just ordered a pizza to be delivered by 20:00. got a call 19:59 to confirm my address and now 21:10 and I call the enquiry where is the pizza the guy tells me they cancel the order because they dont deliver it here in dubailand. They call you, confirm your address, they make you wait for an hour when you run out of patience and call them you find out it was deliberately canceled. Great job pizzahutuae.
This is the number that called me to confirm my address for delivery and not showing up at all.
[protected]

Ti
Sep 26, 2017

Comments

Apr 16, 2018

The worst experience I had waited for 1 hour 30 mins every time I call them they told 10 mins after waited for 1, 30min they told me it will take more 1 hour it’s bull [censor]

Apr 16, 2018

We ordered pizza in durra Dubai

• Na
      Apr 21, 2018

My daughter and I traveled from Tennessee to South Carolina for her son’s Army National Guard Combat Training Graduation. We arrived April 3rd and decided to order a pizza instead of leaving the room for something to eat. I placed the order in my name, Joann. We waited around an hour but nothing happened. My daughter called and there was no record of my order. She then ordered the pizza in her name, Michelle. The pizza was delivered in a pretty timely manner. We opened the box and much to our surprise the pizza had no cheese, that’s right, no cheese! Michelle called Pizza Hut again to ask the manager when did they stop putting cheese on pizza. The manager was truly upset about the problem and promised she’d send a pizza that was prepared correctly with a free Diet Pizza. We originally ordered a medium pizza but she sent a large Pizza loaded with toppings and a free Diet Pepsi just as she promised. I appreciate the manager doing what she did but it should have never happened.