Pizza Hut - Somerdale, New Jersey / racial
Yes I went to Pizza Hut in Somerdale New Jersey with my boyfriend and his cousin. The waiter sawed the three of us together instead of saying I'm going to find a seat for you three.
She said I am going to find a sit for you two now Let me remind you that my boyfriend is white and his cousin is white but I 'm black. She didn't say anything rude it was the expression of her face. I know when someone don't like me and this isn't the first time that I have went here to eat. I never had this happen to me before. The waiter that I had in the pass had been nice to me.
So I walked with them I sat down in my seat the same waiter had walk pass. She was assisting another group of people as she walked she had that same expression on her face again.
At that time and moment I was ready to go but the manager came up and talk to me. But it was more like he was taking his employee side them minds. Why would I make up something like that about anybody. So that's all they did about the issue I don't think that it was happen right at all.
It's just sad that people can't respect other people we still live in this world where their is hate to other race. I just think that it wasn't fair and I didn't have to be treated that way.
More Pizza Hut - Somerdale, New Jersey Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut - phone order 
- Pizza Hut - pizza
- Pizza Hut - extremely bad service; overcharged me; refusal to make it right
- Pizza Hut - take out order, not delivered
- Pizza Hut - managers customer service