Pizza Hut - Somerdale, New Jersey / racial

Yes I went to Pizza Hut in Somerdale New Jersey with my boyfriend and his cousin. The waiter sawed the three of us together instead of saying I'm going to find a seat for you three.

She said I am going to find a sit for you two now Let me remind you that my boyfriend is white and his cousin is white but I 'm black. She didn't say anything rude it was the expression of her face. I know when someone don't like me and this isn't the first time that I have went here to eat. I never had this happen to me before. The waiter that I had in the pass had been nice to me.
So I walked with them I sat down in my seat the same waiter had walk pass. She was assisting another group of people as she walked she had that same expression on her face again.

At that time and moment I was ready to go but the manager came up and talk to me. But it was more like he was taking his employee side them minds. Why would I make up something like that about anybody. So that's all they did about the issue I don't think that it was happen right at all.

It's just sad that people can't respect other people we still live in this world where their is hate to other race. I just think that it wasn't fair and I didn't have to be treated that way.

Sincerely,
Tamica Lawhorn

Comments

• Gr
      18th of Oct, 2007

I can't wait till everybody realizes that we are all just beings. We are still too incompetent to just be and recognize each other as human
    or just beings in itself. This world has some potential to get better. There is hope. Toast!

• Sp
      11th of Dec, 2007

I'm sorry, I don't understand exactly what your complaint is with this restaurant. Did the server say something rude to you? Did the server refuse to wait on you? Did the server tamper with your food order? Did she call you racist name or refuse to serve you based on your race? From what I can tell from your comment, which was a bit hard to follow, is that you "interpreted" a dirty look from her and assumed it was because you were black. I would have to say that that is a bit of a stretch. The look on a person's face can be interpreted in many ways. You should have calmly approached the server and politely asked if there was some problem with you being there. But assuming that she is racist because of what you thought was a particular look on her face is just as judgmental on your part as it would have been on hers has she indeed been rude to you based on race. Understand what I am saying?

• Di
      28th of Nov, 2008

You're an idiot, and you can't put together a logical sentence. She probably gave you a dirty look because she realized you were a black idiot. That does not make someone racist. I give black idiots dirty looks all the time. In fact, I give all idiots dirty looks...not just blackies.

• Ni
      16th of Mar, 2011

Well, if you speak the way you write, she was probably giving you dirty looks because she was trying to figure out what you were saying.