Pizza Hutcheated by pizza hut for providing vegetarian pizza

This is regarding a very unpleasant experience that I had with Pizza Hut on 12th Feb 2007.

I had ordered Spicy Veggi Medium @ 130/-, and asked for home delivery to my residence - 374 Sec – 61 Noida, UP(INDIA).

The pizza was delivered to my residence and as I had to start for office immediately so I went on to eat it as well. While eating I realized that there is something terribly wrong with it and after little thought and to my utter surprise I discovered that it was a Non-Veg pizza. I also checked the box as well and it was clearly written on it “Non-Veg”. The Bill No. for the said order is 930083.

I complained about this incident to Mr. Ram (in charge Pizza Hut, Sec - 61), but he said that there is a shortage of the “Veg” boxes so they packed it in a “Non-Veg” box. This is simply not the case as the pizza itself was Non-veg. As Mr. Ram refused to even accept the fault, I complained to Mr. Nishant (in Charge Pizza Hut, Sec – 18). He also didn’t seem to be least concerned about it.

Finally, I had a talk to Mr. Pawan (regional manager – Pizza Hut, Delhi ) who assured me that he would talk to me within half an hour. He kept me waiting for more than 3 hrs and didn’t even bother to call me back.

At last, I had to talk to you. Needless to mention that the entire incident has left me horrified and mentally upset. I am very disturbed after eating this NonVeg pizza as I am a strict vegetarian. Also, it has deeply hurt my religious feelings. I have lost all my faith in Pizza Hut which is known for its flawless management and strict adherence to Veg-Non Veg criteria. I feel absolutely cheated.

Not to mention, I lost the entire day of work in following up with various personnels.

The way, I have been harassed to no ends and the way the entire incident was mishandled by Pizza Hut people.

• Am
    AMAN VERMA May 25, 2007

This is not new for a store like pizza hut. This is one store which rips us, makes us pay for there wrong doings and still are always right.

• To
    Tom May 25, 2007

All i want to know is, why did you eat the pizza if you are a vegetarian?

• Mr
    mrs sassy Jul 26, 2008

A PIZZA LEFT MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY DISTURBED? WOW! I HOPE NOTHING REALLY BIG HAPPENS 2 U

• Ba
    Barbecue Jew Jul 28, 2008

Haha you're Jainist and non-violent. Find satanism nub.

• Sw
    s. wahr Nov 30, 2008

I agree with tinkerbellad, some customers are just so freaking unbelievable. I was also a pizza hut employee for 3 years and sometimes we do make mistakes! Believe it or not! I can't believe none of the customers have never made mistakes . But we always take care of the customer, usually giving them free food or a discount. What else do you want us to do? Cry for your forgivness?
    Also, we can get too busy for the staff to handle! Sometimes rushes are unexpected and we are over our heads in rude customers. I've watched other girls cry because they cannot handle how awful people can be over PIZZA! Once we were so busy during christmas that we had a 30 minute wait, and people took it out on the hostess! Yeah, it was her fault that so many people were lining up at the door! A man even said" you gave our table away? What are you f***ing stupid?" and by the way, she didn't give the table away, a group of people just took it.
    People seriously need to just realize that we are a bunch of college sometimes high school kids trying to make money for ourselves, but no you have to give us crap and make us feel bad. It's only pizza, calm down and give us a break.

• Ha
    harsh0 Jun 29, 2009

### PIZZA HUT! id fukk the ### out of them!

johnapd08 Dec 04, 2010

WOW! Man I've heard of ppl complaining about their food, but, damn. Here is a classic case of not looking at what you put into your mouth. There could have been dogshit on it and you would've eaten it. I don't think it is neccessarily all pizza hut's fault but a 50/50 between you and them. You have to check yo [censor] before you eats it, silly.

And I really don't understand how a pizza mishap can someone horribly mortified and mentally disturbed. I think maybe your are a no dick pansy.

• Be
    beth roberts Dec 15, 2010

the driver samantha was very nice she even talked to our kids.she also had a smile that never stopped even as she walked away.

• Ve
    Veign Jun 22, 2011

How did you not realize that it smelled like meat? If you're a vegetarian, you know the difference in smell... not to mention it said on the box that it wasn't a veggie pizza. You're an idiot. You're just another person trying to get free food.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices