Pizza Hut

Posted: Sep 24, 2017 by

online ordering

Again, when trying to place an online order, the system doesn't work! Can't sign in- it shows a code of 107. Then if and when it works, it won't apply the discount count I entered when TRYING to place the order. It says I already used the discount- which of corse I didn't because I can't even place the order! This should be fixed. I guess it will now be a Dominos's pizza day (and I had a $54 order). This has happened to me several times!
Ellen Leonard
momofrkk@yahoo.com
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Food

Comments

N  24th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I'm in ft smith Arkansas and tried ordering the pizza you are advertising in our area here for online orders. We tried to order and the Pizza Hut on GRAND AVE IN FT SMITH WOULD NOT AND DID NOT KNOW ABOUT YOUR ADVERTISING. IF YOUR STORES DO NOT WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING OUT THERE FOR SPECIALS AND NONE WILL ACCEPT IT, WHY ARE YOU DEFRAUDING YOUR CLIENTS!!! We I might say went to dominos and ordered 10 pizza for a family night, my name is Joann and I'm 72 yrs young and this is very sad to mislead people and you should take this untrue advertising!!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree