Pizza Hut / nasty pizza

Unbelievably AWFUL!!!

I have not had a Pizza from the Hut in many years. I ordered due to your irresistible deal of: 1 large, 2 toppings for $5.99, so I ordered 2 pizzas.

What the Heck, such a good deal!!!

The ordered was processed in the form via internet carry-out.
6951 Sweetwater Road
Lithia Springs, GA 30122

Placed on August 21 at 6:54 PM

It was to be for my 8:00 pm dinner at work.
I declare in my opinion that the pizza dough was the product stale dough mixed with sewer water and plant food malathion.

There was no mouth-watering aroma originating from the pizzas, though a stench emerged as I opened both boxes.

I took a bite from both pizzas and to my disappointment, in my opinion, none of the ingredients taste fresh and the pizza sauce was bland, not seasoned and the appalling taste of can paste.

Also there was NO indication that cheese was placed on either pizzas.

I returned both pizzas (one bite /two bites taken) only to be offered a partial refund for the return of the pizzas being 99.8% still intact. The analogy of the partial refund was due to the bites taken. Of course!!! HOW would I have known that the pizzas were inedible if I hadn't tasted them? Duh!

I was also offered a remake of both NASTY pizzas, using the same musty and decaying ingredient components. I declined.

Here I stand in your store during my 30 minute dinner break and it took me 23 minutes to get to your pizza parlor and another 25 minutes to return.

SO not COOL!!

Needless to say that I WILL NOT be returning to that location AGAIN.

Is