Pizza Hut / customer service/food

1 Worthington, MN, United States

After placing our order online we go into Pizza Hut in Worthington Minnesota, After waiting longer then the order said we would need to online I get upset because there's three people in the back two guys And a girl that are too busy flirting to actually worry about taking care of our business. Once we get home, I realize that they did not give us any marinara sauce with our family order of breadsticks and we ordered an extra one as well, I called them back and they said oh we didn't give you any marinara because we ran out of cups. Do you think I was told is in the store? No, and the gal that took our phone call could've cared less that we didn't receive our full order.
Not only that, she cared less that the three people in the back didn't give a crap about taking care of our order.
This is ridiculous, and not the first time either, your customer service is that right in the toilet. And good luck in getting me to go back into that store. Oh, and I can't wait to tell everyone that I know not to do so either.

Vi