Pizza Hut / being threatened by a customer upon pickup.
I walked in to pickup a order, there was a person looking at the menu board, after I picked up the order and walked by the person he became rude, threatened me and said let's go outside and settle this. He started to follow me outside, I turned around, went in to ask the manager to call the police. The manager tried to apologize, not taking into account the situation. I am being coaxed to go outside in front of the manager and she isn't taking it seriously. I don't feel safe going back that Pizza Hut.
Pizza Hut, Huron and Highbury, London, Ontario. Sunday at seven pm.
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut - delivered a wrong pizza
- Pizza Hut - limo pizza
- Pizza Hut - fired 
- Pizza Hut - lack of adequate food for the price I paid
- Pizza Hut - waiting for pizza 43 mins