Optimum Online / the worst customer service in the universe
I have tried and tried to disconnect the phone service of my package and for months. Three different times after being on hold for 20+ minutes at a time and 3-4 attempts each time, I got an individual who would try to convince me to keep the service and then finally said they would disconnect it. Then the next month my bill would still include phone service. It is October and I have been trying since May. I stopped paying the bill for 2 months and then finally talked to a very pleasant sounding woman named Tima at ext #2257 in August who said she wanted to help me but my account needs to be current. She said if I paid that day she could credit my account back to May for the phone portion. So I did and she didn't. Two weeks ago I stormed into a local office who claimed they couldn't help me but then after I walked out they wiped out all the notes from my account. So now when I call CS, there is no history of me ever trying to disconnect or ever talking to Tima, etc. I could scream and feel like I need a lawyer to deal with these people.
More Optimum Online Complaints & Reviews
- Cablevision - fees 
- Cablevision / Optimum - retention department 
- Cablevision - fraud and scam 
- Cablevision - bad billing system 
- Cablevision - cablevision unfair to disabled senior citizens 
- Optimum Internet - Internet
- Optimum - charges after disconnected service
- Optimum - mobile internet service.
- Optimum - installation contract appointment on september 14, 2018
- Optimum - service call fee and rude customer service