Menu
Optimum
customer service contacts

Optimum
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

843 complaints
37 resolved 806 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Optimum. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

(New Jersey, CS)
New Jersey, CS
17 17
More phone numbers

What is Optimum’s email address?

Optimum’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

Optimum website

Optimum working hours

Mon 7:00 am - 11:00 pm Tue 7:00 am - 11:00 pm Wed 7:00 am - 11:00 pm Thu 7:00 am - 11:00 pm Fri 7:00 am - 11:00 pm Sat 7:00 am - 10:00 pm Sun 7:00 am - 10:00 pm

What category is Optimum related to?

Optimum is related to the Internet Providers category.

What are the social media accounts of Optimum?

What is Optimum's Facebook?
Connect with Optimum via Facebook at Optimum
What is Optimum's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Optimum on YouTube at Optimum
What is Optimum's Instagram?
Check out Optimum's Instagram pictures and videos at Optimum
What is Optimum's LinkedIn?
See Optimum's portfolio on LinkedIn at Optimum
ADVERTISIMENT

Frequently asked questions about Optimum products and services

What does Optimum do?

Optimum provides high-speed Internet, digital TV, and voice services.

How can I contact Optimum?

The company can be contacted by: • email: [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] • phone: +1 866 200 7273 (Customer Service) +1 973 230 6048 (New Jersey, CS) +1 973 230 2037 (New Jersey, Sales) +1 203 870 2583 (Connecticut, CS) +1 203 870 2492 (Connecticut, Sales) +1 631 393 0637 (Long Island, CS) +1 631 393 0707 (Long Island, Sales) +1 718 860 3514 (NY: Bronx / Brooklyn / Westchester, CS) +1 718 975 1140 (NY: Bronx / Brooklyn / Westchester, Sales)

Where is the company located?

Corporate Center Drive 611747, Melville, United States

Overview of Optimum complaint handling

843 Optimum reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 10, 2008. The latest review Incorrect billing acct# 0787092545531. Marta pulido 243 johnson ave hackensack nj l1 was posted on Aug 3, 2022. The latest complaint no call back it has been over 2 weeks of dealing with this issue was resolved on Oct 04, 2018. Optimum has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 843 reviews. Optimum has resolved 37 complaints.

Additional information

Store Locator

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Optimum?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Optimum Customer Service. Initial Optimum complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Optimum above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Optimum. Discuss the issues you have had with Optimum and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Optimum’s complaints

M
11:38 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Optimum - Incorrect billing acct# [protected]. Marta pulido 243 johnson ave hackensack nj l1

I ordered internet service... Only... From optimum on 6/12. My credit card was charge $150.00 plus a home entertainment fee of $10.00 was added and a phone for $15.00 the total is $244.00 for one month of service of internet I was offered an internet service for $35.00 per month. No installation fee and a router included for a contract service of one year...

C
2:58 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Optimum - Mobile phone

I have all three services with Optimum... TV, phone and internet. As a three service customer, I was entitled to a free iPhone 13. I called during the right time period for 3 days and several hours a day. The operators either told me they could not find me in the system or kept sending me to another operator and dropping the call. I went to my local store...

S
10:29 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Optimum - not providing equipment as discussed, charging for additional equipment and services

After 3 appointments to have altice mini installed at my home, we finally had a tech show up. I was told after the 2nd appointment when a tech did not show that I would not be charged for an install. I was. The tech showed and said he could not install altice mini at my home as it does not work in my area, so I returned to him 2 cable boxes and he provided...