Ocwen / trustee fee's after reinstatement

1 CA, United States Review updated:

My loan was was brought current october. I have a copy of my reinstatement quote and wire transfer. I have made every payment on time since. Now on my march payment they are coming up with trustee fee's over $ 650.00 due on the 1st. For fee's they should have charged my on the reinstatment quote, almost 4 month's later. To me this is a way to get me in forclosure again. I owe $200, 000 on a home that still apraise's over 350, 000. I feel they will do any thing to get my house, there is too much equity for these guy's not to try and stell my home

Comments

• Ar
      17th of Dec, 2010

How has this worked out for you? I am currently in contact with my Congressman and the Banking Commissioner to report this company and to get back to my original modification agreement that came from my last mortgage company. Please email me at professortech@gmail.com if you'd like to correspond. Thank you. Best of luck and success.

• D8
      4th of Feb, 2011

My husband and I are about to loose our home on 2/7/2011 because of the mismanagement of Ocwen. We had been in a modification with Saxon then our mtg. Was sold to Ocwen where we continued our payments then out of the blue we were informed we were in foreclosure. We spent months trying to straighten out this mess and we finally gave up and engaged an attorney from CC Brown. It looked like we were going in the right direction then we informed Ocwen won't approve a modification because we never went through a trial modification for 3 months. We did successfully with Saxon. Ocwen said they couldn't validate my income...how is that possible, I have been lucky enough to be with the same company 6 yrs.? Ocwen then verified my income but said I made too little. We are confused, if you make too much you don't qualify for a modification? How is it we were in a modification one minute then out the next?? We need help!!