United Bank [UBL] Logo

United Bank [UBL]

Having problems with United Bank [UBL]?

80 000 808 (Middle East)
+92 111 825 888 (Pakistan)
+1 646 722 9090 (United States)
+44 121 753 6000 (United Kingdom)
+41 434 991 920 (Switzerland)
+255 222 136 284 (Tanzania)
UBL City Building, 1st Floor, I.I. Chundrigar Road

2 Brook Street, London, W1S 1BQ

Switzerland
Feldeggstrasse 55, P.O Box 1176, CH-8034 Zurich, Switzerland

China
Room № 2110, The Exchange Beijing, № 118, Jianguo Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100022, Peoples Republic of China

Oman
P.O. Box: 889, Postal Code:100, Muscat – Sultanate of Oman

Tanzania
26 Mkwepu/Kaluta Street, P.O Box 5887, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

Complaints & Reviews

Remittance Issue:
Remitter (Adnan Aziz) from Saudi Arabia (Abha) sent remittance of amount PKR 25, 012 on 10-03-2020 through Westren Union by using STCPAY. MTCN Number for Remittance is [protected]. I have visited the UBL G-8 Markaz branch (0234) to collect my remittance and teller tried the MTCN number and ask to visit the branch again in 1 or 2 hours as according to him there was an error at their system. when I visited again he said that there is same error again and he asked me to visit another bank to collect my remittance. After that I visited another bank (askeri bank), their teller told me that your MTCN number was already hit by another bank and remittance is hold at their end so you can only get your money from them. After this I visited the same branch of UBL multiple times but got no positive response. Every time they asked me to just sit and wait in the branch for hours and just told me that they are emailing to head office and will get the reply soon. After visiting several time for 2, 3 days with the interval of 1 or 2 weeks I talked to their branch manager about this and he took my contact info and and told that he will inform me when got reply from head-office. I have waited for 2 weeks but didn't get any email or call then I called to branch manager myself, He told me that according to head-office your MTCN number has changed and your transaction is shifted to another MTCN number he also asked me that Did you get new MTCN number from our head-office? when I denied, he ask me to call at UBL helpline to get new MTCN number. When I called at helpline number they told me that there is no issue at their end and contact to your remitter and ask him to get status from company from where he sent you the money. remitter also get status from company and they sent me the e slip, and according to that my remittance status is paid.. I have receipt and e slip from STCPay and will provide to you upon request as I couldn't attach it here, Its been a long time (almost 4 months) since I don't even know where the actual issue is and where is my money, During this period all this behavior of not taking the matter seriously from bank is very pathetic, no one even guide me properly and and take this long and still my issue not get resolved. I am requesting you to please look into this issue and resolve otherwise I will complaint to state bank and eventually on citizen portal as it been so long and everyone is just bouncing this problem here and there. Eagerly waiting for your response. Thanks! Remittance Issue:

Complaint against cashier miss asma sahiwal branch 0391

To whom it may concern
This complaint is in terms to inform you that your cashier Miss Asma (lady with veil) sitting at Sahiwal high street main branch (0391) behaved very bad. As my son went to deposit money which was round of 2 lacs after waiting for 1 hour when his turn came he went to her as she sits at counter no 2 she took currency of 1000 and 5000 but when it came to have 100 ones she threw back whole amount and said go back assemble them all then come to me you can also check your CCTV video. This is not at all professional behaviour as I have 5 accounts of my family members at your bank is this the behaviour you do with your old and loyal customers? Such a pathetic lady she was.
Kindly take an action against her as this will not be tolerate again.
Regards
Contact number [protected]

Online banking ubl

Assalam o alaikum,
i need to make a complaint against a transaction which i made on 19 JUNE 2020 at 8.25 pm using UBL net banking app from my laptop ...for the first 10 -12 hours it shows the transaction status pending and now when its showing SUCCESSFUL, amount is also deducted from my account, i have received a confirmation email also. but the person whom i sent the money said that he did not receive any money, and showing his statement also, so i need to know where the amount goes? plz solve this issue as soon as possible. waiting for your early reply, receipt of transaction is attached

Online banking ubl

Dear sir/ mam

It is stated that I have notice through my account statement that my debit. Card annual fee deducted each month as per attached screenshot,
Plz refund after verification if any.

Your quick response will be more trusted for me to continue my experience with UBL.

My account info is as under:

Muhammad Matloob Khan
A/c no. [protected]
Rewaz Garden branch, Lahore.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Double deduction charges against annual debit card fee

Online banking limit activation and new debit card

I compkained on 16 may.. Almost a month ago requedting for my new debit card... Andxrwquested that it be sent to mailing address. Helpmine informed me thatcit has been sent to the branch. Secondly 2 calls were made to activate my online bank8ng limit to 5 lacs... On 9th and 11th j7ne... No one called back as promised and my limit has still not been activated... I am not able to make online tranafers

Negative list se naam nikalne kalye

Salam o alikum mein account open krwana chata hoin laken ubl branch 0233 wale open nehi kar rahe wh bolte hein ke apka name negative list mein ha.
Plz solve this proble.

Negative list se naam nikalne kalye

Electricity bill

Respected Sir/ Mam,
It is pertinent to mentioned above subject that the Company CEO sold the property which is situated at 10 block, to Mr, Usman, Mr, Usman is Working in your UBL Okanawala Bangla branch.

After final deed of Property Mr, Usman Use Electricity from our Meter, And did not pay the Electricity Bill, Which is totally, unethical attitude, now the Mepco Office, Chichawatni pull off the Electricity Meter, due to Non payment of the Bill, Its totally non professional behavior.

The detail of Electricity Meter is here Under:

Name: Raja Muhammad Sohail
Block # 10, Street No: 06
Chichawatni.
1: Meter No: 411692
2: Consumer Id: [protected]
Reference No: [protected]-U

Dear Sir/ Mam,
It is requested to your good office please resolve the the matter and give the direction to your Employee, Mr, Usman to Clear the Due Outstanding Rs: = 16, 992/00 Electricity bill, which is still pending.

Sir, as a customer this behavior of your employee, Mr, Usman, Which is located at Okanawala Bangla Branch, in this type of Practice which is put very bad impact on your UBL bank Prestige.
Hope fully the Higher management resolve this matter as soon as possible, which is already very linger out.

Looking Forward your kind reply In this regard.

Raja Muhammad Sohail

Misguidance from staff

Date of incident: 3/8/2020
Number : [protected]
Dear support team UBL
I'm job seeker & I found few day before vacant relevant to me the department & they demand for Demand draft from any bank that the reason I went on March 6th, 2020 to UBL Sakrand-0823 branch for issuing demand draft but the man who is on his duty he denies to issuing the demand draft because I had no any account holder. I also went to Operational Manager is well and asked him is that necessary only account holder have right to request for demand draft he didn't responded later on when I investigated that there is no any rule for demand draft either you are account holder or not, only just need for CNIC copy along with original. This misguidance from your team caused my future in further dent.
It is humble request to you that kindly entertain my complain I really thankful to your. Thanks

wrongly update my mobile number and email id in ubl current account

Dear, Whats wrong with you people? My Contact number is [protected] not 7. Also my email ID i...

ATM Machine

Today morning i visit in kohat kacha paka UBL branch in ATM machine. I observed there noticed they hanged on...

not active my web account

Dear sir im nadeem ullah from sahiwal sgd cnic [protected] account branch code 0344, i have duly complete my documents on 29-11-19 and deposit a amount of Rs 350, 000, but still not active my account or web account transtion, I'm so much desturb due to transaction, I have a little business and need payment for my business but there is no way to complete, I have visit branch more than 10 times and help line too, but not seen any trusted response,
quick response required,
Nadeem ullah
[protected]

non issuance of debit atm card last 45 days over

I, Mrs Najma Khatoon bearing CNIC No [protected] having UBL Account No PK75 UNIL [protected]...

excess debited amounts to my credit card statement

It is submitted that I have already intemate you that Ubl system is debiting excess amount of already...

fraudulent transaction through bank's debit mastercard

Greetings, I am a UBL customer and it has been three (3) days that I have been trying to lodge a complaint...

misconduct of manager mr danish ubl br, sakhi hasan opp. dc office karachi

Qazi muhammad ahsun ubl a/c# [protected]. br. shaheed e millat road karachi. mr danish & mst asma...

excess debiting adjusted loan instalment

R/Sir It is submitted that Ubl credit card department debiting excess amount of already adjusted amount of my...

telephone not attended and out of order

Over the past several months even before the renovation of your Hamid Square Gulshan e Iqbal Karachi took place most of the branch phones are out of ordet. One phone of the manager is working but he too is mostly busy to attend the phone.
Last time i personally visited and complained to tge managet upon which he gave me his business card and wrote his cellphone number on it. But that too he did not attend yoday.
Please taje care of this lapse in aerbice or the matter will be brought to the notice of SBP and bankimg mohtasab.

atm card is not working

I have receve new atm card but this card is not proper working because when i insert atm card then name disply rashid Ahmed but my name is rizwan Ali my cnic number [protected] me atteched pics please solve my problemmy phone number [protected] i will be thankfull to you if you solve my problem please take serious this issue because me your old coustomer

atm card

your bank sends atm card without my request. card #[protected]. This happened second time. before thi...

horrible customer service - no response from customer. [protected]@ubl.com.pk & supervisor. [protected]@ubl.com.pk

Its been almost a month since I first sent an email request to customer.[protected]@ubl.com.pk on Monday, Aug 05 regarding the Exemption of Biometric Verification along with all the required documents as per the check list. After that I have sent several follow up emails including emails to supervisor.[protected]@ubl.com.pk but so far there is no progress on this issue which is a big disappointment and an example of a horrible customer service.