United Bank [UBL] Logo

United Bank [UBL]

Having problems with United Bank [UBL]?

United Bank [UBL] Customer Service Contacts

80 000 808 (Middle East)
+92 111 825 888 (Pakistan)
+1 646 722 9090 (United States)
+44 121 753 6000 (United Kingdom)
+41 434 991 920 (Switzerland)
+255 222 136 284 (Tanzania)
UBL City Building, 1st Floor, I.I. Chundrigar Road

2 Brook Street, London, W1S 1BQ

Switzerland
Feldeggstrasse 55, P.O Box 1176, CH-8034 Zurich, Switzerland

China
Room № 2110, The Exchange Beijing, № 118, Jianguo Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100022, Peoples Republic of China

Oman
P.O. Box: 889, Postal Code:100, Muscat – Sultanate of Oman

Tanzania
26 Mkwepu/Kaluta Street, P.O Box 5887, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with United Bank [UBL] Customer Service. Initial United Bank [UBL] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for United Bank [UBL] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about United Bank [UBL]. Discuss the issues you have had with United Bank [UBL] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

United Bank [UBL] Complaints & Reviews

Oct 30, 2020

United Bank [UBL] — Branch banking

I am emailing you on behalf of Pakistan Holstein Private Limited. We have a corporate account with your...

United Bank [UBL]Credit Card

Dear team, I am a credit card user with last 4 digits as 1161. I used to receive credit card statement on email as PDF every month because I always need it before 1st. (Postal statement comes late). Now UBL has stopped sending that automatically and I have to request it every month. Worst on that, I am requesting statement on call for last 3 days daily but its not being sent to me. Please don't do this. This is height of carelessness. Please don't waste my time. PLEASE ASK YOUR CALL AGENTS TO DO MORE THAN JUST RECEIVEING CALLS. i WANT MY STATEMENT!!

Jul 19, 2020

United Bank [UBL] — Remittance

Remittance Issue: Remitter (Adnan Aziz) from Saudi Arabia (Abha) sent remittance of amount PKR 25, 012 on...

United Bank [UBL]Complaint against cashier miss asma sahiwal branch 0391

To whom it may concern
    This complaint is in terms to inform you that your cashier Miss Asma (lady with veil) sitting at Sahiwal high street main branch (0391) behaved very bad. As my son went to deposit money which was round of 2 lacs after waiting for 1 hour when his turn came he went to her as she sits at counter no 2 she took currency of 1000 and 5000 but when it came to have 100 ones she threw back whole amount and said go back assemble them all then come to me you can also check your CCTV video. This is not at all professional behaviour as I have 5 accounts of my family members at your bank is this the behaviour you do with your old and loyal customers? Such a pathetic lady she was.
    Kindly take an action against her as this will not be tolerate again.
    Regards
    Contact number [protected]

United Bank [UBL]Online banking ubl

Assalam o alaikum,
      i need to make a complaint against a transaction which i made on 19 JUNE 2020 at 8.25 pm using UBL net banking app from my laptop ...for the first 10 -12 hours it shows the transaction status pending and now when its showing SUCCESSFUL, amount is also deducted from my account, i have received a confirmation email also. but the person whom i sent the money said that he did not receive any money, and showing his statement also, so i need to know where the amount goes? plz solve this issue as soon as possible. waiting for your early reply, receipt of transaction is attached

Online banking ubl

United Bank [UBL]Double deduction charges against annual debit card fee

Dear sir/ mam

It is stated that I have notice through my account statement that my debit. Card annual fee deducted each month as per attached screenshot,
        Plz refund after verification if any.

Your quick response will be more trusted for me to continue my experience with UBL.

My account info is as under:

Muhammad Matloob Khan
        A/c no. [protected]
        Rewaz Garden branch, Lahore.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Double deduction charges against annual debit card fee
        Double deduction charges against annual debit card fee

United Bank [UBL]Online banking limit activation and new debit card

I compkained on 16 may.. Almost a month ago requedting for my new debit card... Andxrwquested that it be sent to mailing address. Helpmine informed me thatcit has been sent to the branch. Secondly 2 calls were made to activate my online bank8ng limit to 5 lacs... On 9th and 11th j7ne... No one called back as promised and my limit has still not been activated... I am not able to make online tranafers

United Bank [UBL]Negative list se naam nikalne kalye

Salam o alikum mein account open krwana chata hoin laken ubl branch 0233 wale open nehi kar rahe wh bolte hein ke apka name negative list mein ha.
            Plz solve this proble.

Negative list se naam nikalne kalye

Mar 10, 2020

United Bank [UBL] — Electricity bill

Respected Sir/ Mam, It is pertinent to mentioned above subject that the Company CEO sold the property which...

United Bank [UBL]Misguidance from staff

Date of incident: 3/8/2020
              Number : [protected]
              Dear support team UBL
              I'm job seeker & I found few day before vacant relevant to me the department & they demand for Demand draft from any bank that the reason I went on March 6th, 2020 to UBL Sakrand-0823 branch for issuing demand draft but the man who is on his duty he denies to issuing the demand draft because I had no any account holder. I also went to Operational Manager is well and asked him is that necessary only account holder have right to request for demand draft he didn't responded later on when I investigated that there is no any rule for demand draft either you are account holder or not, only just need for CNIC copy along with original. This misguidance from your team caused my future in further dent.
              It is humble request to you that kindly entertain my complain I really thankful to your. Thanks

Feb 20, 2020

United Bank [UBL] — wrongly update my mobile number and email id in ubl current account

Dear, Whats wrong with you people? My Contact number is [protected] not 7. Also my email ID i...

Feb 18, 2020

United Bank Limited — ATM Machine

Today morning i visit in kohat kacha paka UBL branch in ATM machine. I observed there noticed they hanged on...

United Bank [UBL]not active my web account

Dear sir im nadeem ullah from sahiwal sgd cnic [protected] account branch code 0344, i have duly complete my documents on 29-11-19 and deposit a amount of Rs 350, 000, but still not active my account or web account transtion, I'm so much desturb due to transaction, I have a little business and need payment for my business but there is no way to complete, I have visit branch more than 10 times and help line too, but not seen any trusted response,
                quick response required,
                Nadeem ullah
                [protected]

Nov 02, 2019

United Bank [UBL] — non issuance of debit atm card last 45 days over

I, Mrs Najma Khatoon bearing CNIC No [protected] having UBL Account No PK75 UNIL [protected]...

Oct 31, 2019

United Bank [UBL] — excess debited amounts to my credit card statement

It is submitted that I have already intemate you that Ubl system is debiting excess amount of already...

Oct 24, 2019

United Bank [UBL] — fraudulent transaction through bank's debit mastercard

Greetings, I am a UBL customer and it has been three (3) days that I have been trying to lodge a complaint...

Oct 16, 2019

United Bank [UBL] — misconduct of manager mr danish ubl br, sakhi hasan opp. dc office karachi

Qazi muhammad ahsun ubl a/c# [protected]. br. shaheed e millat road karachi. mr danish & mst asma...

Oct 13, 2019

United Bank [UBL] — excess debiting adjusted loan instalment

R/Sir It is submitted that Ubl credit card department debiting excess amount of already adjusted amount of my...

United Bank [UBL]telephone not attended and out of order

Over the past several months even before the renovation of your Hamid Square Gulshan e Iqbal Karachi took place most of the branch phones are out of ordet. One phone of the manager is working but he too is mostly busy to attend the phone.
                  Last time i personally visited and complained to tge managet upon which he gave me his business card and wrote his cellphone number on it. But that too he did not attend yoday.
                  Please taje care of this lapse in aerbice or the matter will be brought to the notice of SBP and bankimg mohtasab.

United Bank [UBL]atm card is not working

I have receve new atm card but this card is not proper working because when i insert atm card then name disply rashid Ahmed but my name is rizwan Ali my cnic number [protected] me atteched pics please solve my problemmy phone number [protected] i will be thankfull to you if you solve my problem please take serious this issue because me your old coustomer

atm card is not working