Having problems with Bank Of Baroda?

Bank Of Baroda Customer Service Contacts

1800 223 344 (Contact Centre)
1800 258 4455 (Contact Centre)
1800 102 4455 (Contact Centre)
1800 102 7788 (For PMJDY Customers)
1800 102 5627 (Gift / Pre-paid / Reloadable Card)
+91 846 800 1111 (Balance Inquiry)
+91 846 800 1122 (Mini Statement)
+91 265 236 1852 (Head Office)
+91 226 698 5000 (Baroda Corporate Centre)
+1 646 597 7234 (United States)
+44 207 457 1515 (United Kingdom)
+61 290 877 400 (Australia)
+64 96 321 020 (New Zealand)
+32 22 850 045 (Belgium)
+1 242 394 0066 (Bahamas)
+973 17 216 410 (Bahrain)
+267 393 3775 (Botswana)
+679 331 1400 (Fiji Islands)
+592 226 4005 (Guyana)
+852 25 258 429 (Hong Kong)
+60 320 261 767 (Malaysia)
+230 208 1504 (Mauritius)
+248 461 8000 (Seychelles)
+27 117 840 715 (South Africa)
+255 222 124 456 (Tanzania)
+1 868 225 1100 (Trinidad & Tobago)
+260 225 080 (Zambia)

Fiji Islands
86/88 Marks street, GPO Box 57, Suva, Fiji Islands
Fax: +679 330 2510

Ghana
Kwame Nkrumah Avenue, Next to Melcom, Adabraka, Post Mail Bag No. 298, AN Accra, Ghana
Fax: +233 302 250 067

Guyana
P.O. Box 10768, 10 Avenue of the Republic, Regent Street, Georgetown, Guyana, South America
Fax: +592 225 1691

Hong Kong
4th floor, Dina House, 11, Duddell Street Central

Kenya
Baroda House, 29, Koinange street, P.O. Box 30033-00100, Nairobi, Kenya.
Fax: +254 316 070

Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur Branch, Ground Floor, Bangunan Yee Seng 15, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Mauritius

Fax: +248 432 4057

South Africa
Sandton City, Twin Towers, 2nd Floor, East Wing, Johannesburg, South Africa

Tanzania
Plot № 104, P.O.Box 5356, Ohio/Sokoine Drive, Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania, East Africa
Fax: +255 222 124 457

Trinidad & Tobago
Head Office, Furnace House № 90, Independence Square, Trinidad & Tobago, West Indies
Fax: +1 868 625 4215

Uganda
P.B. № 7197, 18 Kampala Road, Kampala, Uganda.
Fax: +256 414 230 781

United Arab Emirates
P.O. Box 3162, Govt. of Dubai Real Estate Building, 2nd Floor, Ali Bin Abi Talib Street, Bur Dubai, UAE

Zambia
Plot № 6907, Cairo Road, P.O. Box No. 35411, Lusaka, Zambia.
Fax: +260 225090

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bank Of Baroda Customer Service. Initial Bank Of Baroda complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bank Of Baroda above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bank Of Baroda. Discuss the issues you have had with Bank Of Baroda and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Bank of Barodanot issuing welcome kit, passbook, debit card

Bank Of Baroda not issuing welcome kit

Dear sir
I am pratik patil and I have opened my saving account on 14 jan 2020 in bank of baroda koparde, Sangrul Phata, Tal - Karvir, Maharashtra 416205. So far I have not received my welcome kit, pass book, check book, atm card etc. When I went to the branch they had not given me any satisfactory answer. Due to this I am facing a lot of problem. Please take strict action against the branch and provide me all the things.
Branch code :-KOPARD
Bank IFSC code :-BARB0KOPARD
Thanks
Mobile no:-[protected]

Bank of Barodarefund not processed

Myntra has initiated a refund of ₹597 but my bank didn't credited yetthe amount.even after long follow my bank is unable to do anything.plzz help me out.the refund was initiated on 26th june 2019.normally a refund takes7-8 days to be credited but the time has passed out more than that.myntra says that they have made the refund n my bank says that they haven't received anything such now what should i do plzz help me out.

refund not processed

Jul 04, 2019

Bank of Baroda — pallavi kapahi enrolment operator

Hi I am writing this on behalf of my father that he went to your pathankot branch on 20thjune, 2019, around...

Bank of Barodacheque book/fdr

Hi all,
      I have requested for a cheque book for my NRE account in March 2017 & keep following for the same until today. Its shamefull for a international bank to behave like this, no one is even replying on my emails, on my visit to Bob dubai branch one of the staff said that they are not responsible for this

Please advice where should I go & who should be responsible

I feels like I made a mistake by opening an account in this bank

Nov 14, 2018

Bank of Baroda — cash rs 8000 deposited in bna machine but account not credited

Dear Sir, I have deposited cash Rs. 8000/- in BNA machine on 17-OCT-2018 but my account is not created...

New Delhi

Bank of Barodaimportance to language

Hi,

In Karnataka you people have several branches and ATMS, but we have observed that In ATMs there is no option in Kannada to do our transactions. if this will continue the same you we will not let you ppl run your band business here. first respect local language and keep our Kannada also main option in all ATM and make sure Kannada support should be provide in your bank . or else you ppl please get out from our state.

As per the Karnataka govt rules and regulation, any buddy starting their business here, they should first prefer our language and that should be first option in their work place and systems.

You people want business here, place here to start your bank and all Govt facilities, but you ppl have attitude to prefer our language in Bank and ATM's. implement this on priority.

Thanks

importance to language

Bank of Barodaloan account not closed in cibil report

Dear sir
          My self Dharmendra Kumar my loan account no. [protected] was in BOB Teni branch Fatehpur which was closed by branch on 25/09/18 and branch already provided no due certificate but still this account is open in my CIBIL reports. I m attaching the no due certificate.

I have complaint many time but customer care saying that you contact in our branch. Hence there are no role of branch to closing the said account in CIBIL.
          I request to you please send the closing report to CIBIL department so my score can be improve.
          I am waiting for housing loan.
          Please help in this regard as soon as. Close my account in CIBIL report.

loan account not closed in cibil report

Oct 02, 2018

Bank of Baroda — breach of contract and betrayal

From Sri Alik Kumar Bhattacharjee And others 44 Bindubasini Road P.O. Bhatpara Dist. North twentyfour...

Bank of Barodaatm and kannada should in karnataka

Hi Team,

It's been a soo many years you ppl started your bank in Karnataka, and I we have found that you ppl not giving respect to Kannada language Becus in your ATMs I have not found Kannada option to do my transaction. So this is a very serious concern on that u ppl are ignoring our language in our state oly. Consider this is the priority one and serous Conner and implement Kannada option in ATM and recruit our Kannada ppl for good business here or else we will take different action on doing revolution and boycott your bank from Karnataka.
            I was giving this feedback in Kannada oly, but I feel u ppl n every one should understand my concern so I have typed in English

Arun

Jan 11, 2018

Bank of Baroda — atm issue

सर मेरा एटीएम खो गया, मेने उसको ब्लाक करवा दिया अब मेने नया एटीएम अप्लाई करने के ले बैंक में जाता हु तो...

Bank of Barodaunethical behaviour

Incident Date : 15th Sept 2017

Incident - I should say this was the first time I've had such a Dirty and unacceptable behaviour from the security guard and the Bank staff including the Manager.

I was trying to withdraw money from the ATM wherein the machine had issues and was very slow.

In that attempt I was trying to re-insert the card.

All of a sudden the security Guy popped out and said the following to a Customer (Myself).

"Thu Card fir Kyun Dal raha hai?"

I replied saying whom are u calling TU first learn to respect.

Immediately he he stopped talking to me however I told him that the machine has a prob.

He said, "To main kya Karun?"

I walked in to the bak and asked for the manager. Who first did not bother asking what happen but said You are educated and he's not trying to judge between customer and an employee.

He walked out with me with few more staff members.

Looking at this, the security Guard Immediately changed his version and told the so Called manger that "sir maine unko aap card fir kyun dal rahe ho"

The manager did not even address this and said Please take ur money and leave and while I was still there they were abusing me in front of the other customers and the Security Guard had the gut to say I am from hyd do what you can including the security manager there.

I Understand that it is a very Pitty and a cheeky issue in your terms but there was another customer who had the same experience few days before.

And nothing was addressed and I was chased out of the premisis.

If this is the Service from the first point of addressing a customer is missing I really doubt if there would be any action that the management would take.

But I am still taking this time to write to you because.. I will not leave it here as this could happen to any one and the staff who's working there because of the customers vouch for the Security Guard and thats absurd.

The security Guard also bragged saying ive been here for 8 years and u cannot do [censor] about it including the security Manger..

In my attempt to just withdraw money fro you atm I had to face such a Dirty and Worst situation..

Hoping to to get a response for the complaint. the only option that I will be left with if there is no action taken on that person I will get this on social media forums including getting in touch with the top of your hierarchal chain on twitter or LinkedIN.

I am sure now that you've got cctv cameras and audio recievers in the ATM so just think y will I take the pain to write to u about all this.

A little about me I am a Director of Training and Recruitment and also a project advisor for a lot of Media companies. It would not take me long time to make this a social issue and build a story behind it.

As Customer we expect respect before your service. And being so arrogant and careless about a customers vocal feedback to the direct manager for the Branch has no Use. There are far better people that the company could recruit that having headstrong and Worthless individuals who've been Warming those seats for Years now.

Hoping to Hear from you

Incident date : 15th Sept 2017

Incident Time : Between 12:30 to 1:30..

In the footage I am wearing a Black shirt and I am also sure u should find a lot of them out side the ATM all at once.

Hoping for a Responce from your end

Bank of Barodafake credit card link with debit card

Hello, I have get call from [protected] for new Credit card from ICICI bank which will be given on Bank of Baroda debit card, they have taken debit card number, along with CVV number, also asked for PIN, after that they tell me one verification message will be send on your number, please share the OTP, after they said me to hold sometime, your debit score will be check, after sometime that person debited 4200 Rs from my account, I don't what will be happening, please help me, I have also try for changing the PIN, but not changing it.

Bank of Baroda — amt debited through atm without using my atm card rs.23,406.66

Dear sir/Ma'am, With reference to the above subject i hereby writing this mail for file complaint against...

Bank of Baroda — refund of processing fee of rs.9200/- against non-sanction of home loan and all documents

Sir, I applied for sanction of Home Loan in March 2017 amounting to Rs.16 lakh in Bank of Baroda, Patipukur...

Bank of Baroda — setting up internet banking

I live in USA and have been trying to get password for internet banking for 3 different accounts since...

Vadodara

Bank of Baroda — atm fraud

सर मेरा खाता बँक ऑफ बडॊदा पुणे के लक्ष्मी रोड ब्रांच मे है. मेरा खाता नंबर ०४४८०१००००९७२७ है . मेरे खाते से...

Pune

Bank of Baroda — can I open freeze account with only pan number because right now I do not receive my pan card.

Dear Sir/Madam I have account in bank of baroda. Bank branch "P. O. Chandni. Dist Champawat...

Bank of Baroda — to delay the account opening

My Account No. [protected]. my name is Harshala Nitin Mothe From Gholwad (rampur) Tal-Dahanu...

Bank Of Baroda, Shastri Nagar Delhi 52 — Cheques not transferred

To whomsoever it may concern... I have a saving account in bank of baroda, shastri nagar branch since a long...

Bank of Barodaunauthorised fraudulent transaction

i am an SB account holder in bank of baroda salalah on 20/11/2015 i receieved sms saying that my account has been debited with an amount of 210.170 omr followed by another transcation of 52.540 omr. i complained to the bank on the next working day and they told me these were ATM transcations when i told them that ATMs do not dispense baizas, they told me the withdrwals are from UAE, i hadnt travelled to UAE nor did i share my atm card or password with anyone. even after several complaints the bank gave me a reply saying my claim is rejected. this is unfair and disheartening to know that our savings in the bank are not at all protected and can be eroded at any moment.