Norton Annual Renewal / unauthorized charges

I was charged for an annual renewal for norton and i do not have that on my computer. I have norton but it is Norton 360 and i bought it at wal-mart in the middle of feburary.The only thing that i can figure is that I just went through a separation from my ex in nov. of last year and maybe it might be on his computer but i didn't think that it was my card so could you please refund me my monies.

paula
any questions e-mail me physco_crazygirl@yahoo.com
please take care of this as soon as possible please!!

Comments

Je
  29th of Jul, 2008

I just noticed on my MC statement June 5 08 that I have been charged a renewal fee for Norton.
I hate Norton and disabled it a long time ago. This was an unauthorized charge!
I am sitting on hold to Norton right now and when I get a hold of them they're going to get an earful.

I want the charges reversed IMMEDIATELY!

Ca
  29th of Sep, 2008

I have the same problem, it was charged to my credit card, and I dont have Norton in my computer, what can I do about it?

Ha
  3rd of Dec, 2008

i was also charged $42.39 on my credit card for norton renewal but i dont have it in my computer, i need a refund put back in my credit card.

Ra
  29th of Apr, 2009

I was charged $56.99 and $39.99 on my credit card for two years in a row and i don't have it in my computer either. I need the refund put back in my credit card! Raquel

Na
  22nd of May, 2009

I want my money refunded to my account because I was charged $51.99 for an annual renewal fee, which I didn't authorized.

Co
  30th of May, 2009

Wow, I just got the same thing for $69.99 charged to my Visa. I hate Norton it messed up programs and slowed everything down. I haven't had it installed in over 2 years. How can they do this? No e-mail from them to tell me and ask me to authorize it-just charged it.

Very bad business practice. Judging from the complaints here I would hope that some authorities would look into this.

I'm disputing it with my CC company right now and don't want to waste time with Norton. Do they even know that this is being done by their sales company?

I am so angry!

Tr
  1st of Jun, 2009

Ugh this just happened to me ($51.99 that was not authorized), and I been trying to get a hold of Norton's for a while now and I keep getting the run around.

Jo
  5th of Jul, 2009

July 5, 2009 I have just been charged $43.47 for a Norton Annual Renewal fee, haven't had Norton for years! I want this removed, what do I do? I hate talking with them on the phone, any ideas?

Tt
  9th of Apr, 2010

I am very upset. Norton has charged me a renewal fee on my credit card that was not authorized. I have now been sitting on hold now for 25 minutes, and i am still waiting. Is there anyone who we can talk to, to get this mess straighten out?