Norton Annual Renewal / unauthorized charges
I was charged for an annual renewal for norton and i do not have that on my computer. I have norton but it is Norton 360 and i bought it at wal-mart in the middle of feburary.The only thing that i can figure is that I just went through a separation from my ex in nov. of last year and maybe it might be on his computer but i didn't think that it was my card so could you please refund me my monies.
any questions e-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org
please take care of this as soon as possible please!!
More Norton Annual Renewal Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - norton security deluxe 
- Norton - unexpected bill 
- Norton - norton antivirus update does not allow me to connect to my cisco vpn. 
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment 
- Norton - renewal