AVG Technologies Logo

AVG Technologies

Having problems with AVG Technologies?

AVG Technologies Customer Service Contacts

+1 844 259 8811 (USA & Canada)
+44 800 652 4940 (United Kingdom)
+61 281 034 937 (Australia)
+32 33 697 755 (Belgium)
+31 793 630 063 (Netherlands)
+351 938 344 498 (Portugal)
+62 216 385 0091 (Indonesia)
+966 14 163 522 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 65 659 910 (Singapore)
+27 861 746 3649 (South Africa)
+82 233 970 440 (South Korea)
+54 114 116 0539 (Argentina)
Pikrtova 1737/1a

Avda. Miguel de Cervantes, 37, 41400 Ecija, Spain

Switzerland
Münchensteinerstrasse 43, 4052 Basel, Switzerland

India
702, Supreme Chambers, Off Veera, Desai Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400 053, India

Indonesia
Jl. Hasyim Ashari № 125 B, Roxy, Mas Blok E2-4, 10150 Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia

Saudi Arabia
P.O. Box 14386, Gulf Commercial, Centre Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Singapore
№ 2, Jurong East Street 21, № 02-187, IMM Building, Singapore, 609601, Singapore

South Africa

P.O. Box 17706, South Zone, Jebel Ali, Free Zone, UAE, Dubai

Argentina
Paysandú 821 1 B, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Brazil
Av. Engenheiro Luis Carlos Berrini, 1681 – Cidade Moncoes, San Paulo – SP 04571-01, Brazil

Chile
Luis Thayer Ojeda 0180, Providencia, Santiago, Chile

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AVG Technologies Customer Service. Initial AVG Technologies complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AVG Technologies above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AVG Technologies. Discuss the issues you have had with AVG Technologies and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

AVG Technologies Complaints & Reviews

AVG TechnologiesNot known as I have not bought any products

This was on my bank statement. I do not use any AVG products. Where did you get my details? I want an immediate refund.
Tom Hollings. I have checked and do not use any of your products.

07/02/2021
CARD PAYMENT TO DRI*AVG TECHNOLOGIES,
44.99 GBP,
RATE 1.00/GBP
ON 06-02-2021
£44.99

AVG TechnologiesAnti virus software

I subscribed for an annual subscription but I have had to uninstall it due to me not being able to complete even simple tasks on my computer such as open a webpage and purchase an item. I'm not sure if it's because the constant pop ups informing you of things like your location is visible, you are being tracked, and then when you click to resolve it prompts you to upgrade your subscription. I literally spent over an hour trying to order a bookcase but had to give up as the webpage kept buffering and freezing. Now I have uninstalled it my computer is running perfectly. I contacted avg who informed me they were unable to issue a refund as my complaint was raised outside the initial cancellation period, instead they only offered me additional months free which is obviously of no use.

AVG TechnologiesIncorrect charge on credit card from avg for product I dont have

On checking a recent credit card bill, I noticed an AVG charge for £49.99 for antivirus which I cancelled over two years ago. I called my credit card provider who said they cannot help as AVG had an authorisation code?
      After calling AVG, they asked for and I provided a screenshot of my bill (twice), obviously removing any further personal details and after numerous emails they have never responded. I have tried calling their customer service centre, however they now seem to hang up on me!

I appreciate this is only £49.99, however, this is not the point and how many others are AVG incorrectly charging? It appears many looking at this website.

Sep 16, 2020

AVG Technologies — Overcharging on debit card

Dear Sirs, Ref accounts:... On checking my bank accounts for HMRC purposed, I notice that payments from my...

AVG TechnologiesUnauthorized debit card charges

Deduction was made from my card on 13 July 2020 without any notification to me on VISA card [protected] for USD53.49 from dri*avg Technologies.

I did not purchase any items or have no intentions too. I would appreciate if could you please stop whatever services rendered and refund the monies to the above account.
        My email address is [protected]@gmail.com. if you need to contact me.

Mike Chua

AVG Technologiesdri*AVG Technologies [protected] Mn

My Mastercard shows a charge of $53.49 on April 27 to
          dri*AVG Technologies [protected] Mn. I did not authorize this charge and would like it refunded ASAP

AVG TechnologiesLast year you made a number of transactions on my bank account

Dear Sir/Madam

Back in November and December last year you made a number of transactions on my bank account namely.

25/11 34.99
            27/11 74.99
            2/12 49.99
            9/12 66.37

Which were for items not ordered, you repaid the monies on the 16/12 after I contacted you about it.

Now you are trying again to take money from me, this time 44.99GBP.

It is currently pending and may or not be paid, if it is I want an immediate refund.

Melvyn W Todd

AVG TechnologiesTune up not working

AVG Tune Up, is not working, it appears to be frozen secondly this past Monday March 3, 2020 AVG asked to update one of their systems and I agreed, it downloaded asked to restart my computer and ever since I have had nothing but problems with the internet disconnecting and reconnecting constantly and the reconnecting is extremely slow therefore "whatever" AVG did "must" be undone. I pay good money for all of the AVG programs and will not tolerate such poor service and problems just because AVG is trying to push me to purchase upgrading out of date drivers many of which appear to be old duplicates e.g. Microsoft wheel mouse. I would appreciate these issues be remedied a.s.a.p.

AVG TechnologiesI canceled on 3/13/19 this subscription

my credit card account has been charged for renewal for 2020 and since I canceled on 3/31/19 i need you to cancel this renewal subscription for 2020 order#[protected] Merchant of record is Digital River Inc order date 2/12/2020. This charge to my credit card account is unaceptable. Thank you for your help.

Mar 10, 2020

AVG Technologies — pc-to-pc-transfer

I recently purchased a new laptop and was looking for a simple cost effective way to transfer my data to my...

AVG TechnologiesI thought I paid for you to protect my computer

On 12-15-19 I paid $25.08 then another charge same day for $19.99. On 2-22-20 my amazon prime account got hacked. An alert popped up to fix problem, but you wanted to charge me again. So I paid for something that did nothing to help me. I want my money back!
                  Katherine kamps
                  [protected]@sbcglobal.net
                  2443099aybm567qyt
                  2243099aybm567qz1
                  So now my complaint is too short for you to resolve... This is another scam!
                  Shame on you!!!

Feb 12, 2020

AVG Technologies — charge for not ordered avg-vpn software

Hello, I tried solve a problem about a charge made to my VISA credit account with Jhon Layron from AVG...

AVG Technologiescredit card charges

I was charged on my debit card the amount of $85.59, and have no idea what for, I didn't but anything from you. The transaction date was Jan 17, 2020 and I want a full refund from you and added back to my debit card, ASAP! this is the second time I have filed a complaint on this charge. The next will come from my lawyer. thank you.

William G Greer
                    711 Brookwood Dr
                    Brookhaven, MS 39601
                    [protected]

AVG Technologiestechnology online support

This FAKE company is a scammer. They took $457 via photo of my check on my laptop. Come to find out I found a list of approximately 50 people who had issues with this fake company. They logged into my laptop, closed down everything, gave me an 877 number to call to help unlock my laptop. After 8 pages of notes, phone #"a & names it was SCAM. FILE COMPLAINT WITH FTC.

• Me
                          Ömer KATIRCIOĞLU Feb 15, 2020

Hello,
                          AVG Internet securty subscriber. My subscription period was filling up at 15.02.22020. I renewed my subscription at 10.02.20220 by paying 181.71 TL on my credit card. However, my subscription, which is not yet finished, was not cancelled at the end of the period. 15.02.20220 hours 11.04 from my payment card was withdrawn again as 185.83 TL.I want this money back on my card.

Ömer KATIRCIOĞLU

AVG Technologiesantivirus

today on 21 January 2020, I bought your antivirus which was supposed to be paid a total of $36.36. As soon as I got charged that money, an other charge of $91.51 with the name of .dri*AVG TECHNOLOGIES minnetonka MN appeared, when I called you, you said that you don't know who took that money!However remember that this action was associated with your services.So my debit card ending by 2481 got overcharged and I need to be refunded.Otherwise this seems like robbery. my email address is: [protected]@gmail.com

Dr*AVG TechnologiesI have no idea

This company charged my mother on a credit card after she was deceased. I called them and told them she could not have authorized it because she was dead, and they told me that she only had 30 days to return it. As executor of her will, I received the charge after that, and I don't even know what it was for. I told them she would not have been aware of the purchase because she was dead (and had been for many months) and they said they still would not refund the purchase. Do not buy anything from this company.

AVG Technologiesorderfind.com

Personal credit card was charged for 106.38 twice on 12/13 and then one credit for 106.38 was run on 12/14. I have not placed any orders or purchased any service from you. Please credit my credit card immediately. Please email me if you need any additional information.
                            Richard M Kinler
                            2908 Lakeshore Ct.
                            Arlington, TX 76013
                            817.461.0030
                            [protected]@redentas.com
                            Card ending in 6608

AVG Technologiesstop all adds on my computer

can not get hold of you people but when i purchased your service there was no problem with you taking money from my account but damn try and got hold of you no damn way but i keep getting all these offers STOP IF I WANTED MORE I WOULD REQUEST THEM rite now you make me sorry i had anything to do with you i damn sure prefure to deal with some one that i can get hold of

AVG Technologiesunauthorized credit card

I was charged 39.99 on 12/6/2019 on my Visa I neverordered this
                                Dri*Avg Tech please refunded this.
                                Also on 11/14/19 39.99 and 35.99 I have no idea about.
                                Please under no circumstances do I want anymore charges.

PLEASE REFUND me the 12/6/19 of 39.99.

This all was done on line so information detail I don't have. I've even stopped using my computer cause every time Iturn it on you want me to update I simply don't understand any of this.

AVG Technologiesdri avg technology 04

My visa card has been debited $54.00, on 9 December 2019. I know I haven't or needed to purchase anything 2019, so how can you do this, please explain and refund my money back from my account you debited. Anxiously await your response. As I certainly did not expect this, it put me in a predicaments, in which I had insufficient funds to pay my auto payments.