Monmouth Cablevision / loss of service
Several channels were recently removed from regular programming and placed on "available via cable box rental". Cablevision explains that the channels in question were no longer being transmitted analog and only digital transmission was available. My response: " I purchased Digital TVs with digital receivers". Cablevision comes back with: "we do not support digital TVs!" What was that? The country is going digital and a major cable company does not support Digital TV.
Is the possible explanation that Cablevision wants to rent "cable boxes' and not offer digital transmission to customers that own Digital TV receivers. Does anyone have a logical explanation for this?
More Monmouth Cablevision Complaints & Reviews
- Cablevision - fees 
- Cablevision - fraud and scam 
- Cablevision / Optimum - retention department
- Cablevision - bad billing system 
- Cablevision - cablevision unfair to disabled senior citizens 
- Optimum - services
- Optimum - utility pole equipment
- Optimum - internet
- Optimum - internet service
- Optimum - account 07844-279035-03