Ritter Communications Logo

Ritter Communications

Having problems with Ritter Communications?

2400 Ritter Drive
Jonesboro, Arkansas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ritter Communications.

Complaints & Reviews

Ritter CommunicationsPoor service/customer service and threats of termination

I have had Ritter for over a year now, and I am suddenly getting letters complaining that I over use my bandwidth. I do not have a data cap, nor did I sign up for one. Yet here is a letter using the Acceptable Use Policy in an abusive way saying I am abusing their network. I download all my games and watch twitch.tv a lot. I pay 86.99 a month for 100mbps package. And through all of this for the past 7 months I have had nothing but random disconnects and slow service. Their customer service is piss poor and they lie to me all the time. Technical engineers come to my house and tell me that they have bandwidth problems and the issues are not my fault, while their customer service tells me everything is fine on their end and that I'm causing them issues by using my internet as I normally do.

The Acceptable Use Policy is ment for malicious acts, not because your hardware is piss poor and cannot handle the gamers you claim to cater towards.

Now I sit here and wonder if my service will be disconnected in two weeks because they are "monitoring" me. Can they legally disconnect my service because they cannot keep up with their own unlimited data demands? I hope to find out tomorrow.

Blytheville TV Cable {Ritter Communiations}Still no answers

I emailed a complaint yesterday and called Ritter this morning and I still haven't gotten any answers! The lady at the office said it will still be a few days before they can get out here to hook my cable back up. We have been a customer of Blytheville cable for the past 16 years at the same address and have never had any problems until Ritter took over. Anytime we had a problem with our cable before Ritter took over someone would be out the same day, now I know they have had a lot of extra work since the ice storm but I just don't beleive it should take this long to get something done. I have an 82 year old mother and she really enjoys watching TV. So please if you can do anything to get our cable back on I really hope you will do it. Thank you very much, Deborah Wilson for Sara Rambo

Ritter Communications — Crappy speeds, lots of downtime/disconnections, and piss-poor customer service

Ritter Communications - www.getritter.info We have had broadband internet service for almost a year now with...