McDonald's / verbal harassment my employee negligent management.
2/7/19 approx 10:25 am I placed an order for breakfast meal. The cashier, named winnie, turned to pour the coffee I tried to get her attention saying "excuse me" about three times but I was ignored. When I finally got her attention, winnie was very rude, and angry about my request to put, "two or three ice cubes in the cup" (because I drink the coffee black and it is served way too hot to drink). Winnie became angry and complained. The manage was standing right there and failed to intervene. When my order was completed winnie slammed down my change and yelled 'scew you!!". The manager was right there and I said,"did you just hear that? She just said, "scew you" to me". The manager, who was not wearing a name badge and admitted she heard the cashier curse at me, said,"she would handle her employees", I waited and waited but she didn't do anything.
Clearly, shouting"screw you" to a paying customer who only asked for a few ice cubes is harassment. The manager is also negligent in her handling, or lack of handling of the situation.
A video of the entire incident is being uploaded to social media.
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site