McDonald'smanager

J Jan 27, 2019

My son Charles Behne works at the McDonald's store #03010, located on Airline dr. I'm LaPlace Louisiana. We were sitting here tonight jan. 27 8:00p.m. eating dinner when there was a ring at the front door. My younger son answered the door to find a McDonald's manager who my son identified as Darius telling my son he has missed two day of work (which he hasn't according to the schedule THEY made). This is not the first time they have threatened to fire him for not coming in on his day off. I have messages saved on my other sons phone. He also used to work there, since he left for another job they have also been harassing him. They constantly message him and call him at his JOB looking for charles, on the work phone NOT his personal phone. I don't really know what kind of business you are running, and I'm sure you don't care, as my wife has filed comp!aints before over the phone about my other son who worked there. The same manager was putting his hands on him, so he got another job. I am completely fed up with this behavior, as is the rest of my family. I am making one last attempt to rectify this before legal action is taken. My son enjoys his job, but that does not mean he has to put up with abuse, and I for one will not stand for it. It would be nice if there was something done about this, as we do not wish to have any further situations of this nature. Thank you for your time

BEnchboy Jan 27, 2019

How do you even know your son is telling the truth? Looks like your son is a slacker, does not show up for shifts and is telling you otherwise. You would believe anything your little angel tells you. I do not know what kind of son you raised but obviously he is unable to fend on his own and needs to cry to mommy and daddy. Same with your other sons. Face it. Your son's are not as good and dedicated workers as they claim to be. Maybe before you take legal actions you need to talk to both of you ""adult" sons and get the truth out.

Jason I. Williams Jan 27, 2019

@BEnchboy I have saved messages on my phone where they were harassing him. Read before you speak dipshit

BEnchboy Jan 28, 2019

@Jason I. Williams Your son is still a big baby that comes crying to you when he is mistreated. He needs to grow up. I am sure you are mistaking them telling him he is not doing his job well as harassment.

Jason l. Williams Jan 28, 2019

@BEnchboy You don't understand. I have an obligation to protect my son. When he was young, still an infant I hurt him real bad. He was crying and I got so angry that I shook him. He ended up brain damaged. He has trouble still. This is why I defend him. True he did not show up on some of his shifts and he did not call, but because of what I did to him when he was still a young baby he cannot stand for long or work for long periods of times. He needs breaks and time off. I was physically abusive to both my sons and now am trying to make up for it. I still call them stupid and tell them I wished that they would die when they make me angry, but I have not touched them.

BEnchboy Jan 29, 2019

@Jason l. Williams It does not matter. Telling your sons that they are stupid and wishing they would die is verbal abuse and lasts a lot longer than physical scars.

• SubSquirrel Jan 27, 2019

Both of the above posters stated my thoughts. You’re putting his name and location out there, naming the manager, speaking for your adult children and basically are telling the world your business.

He didn’t show up for work so either he can’t read the schedule or is lying to you. The store is short-staffed now and the manager is upset.

Legal action for what? Your son claims a boss put his hands on him. How? Sexually or abuse? If true, a complaint would have been filed. You’d have been typing here daily and demanding action. Meanwhile, the business, the manager and more is public record. Search engines throughout the world now know carry this information.

Legal action against you could be filed since you named an individual as putting his handson your son without explanation. Is he a sexual molester, abusive boss, just friendly or does he hit employees? This person is now forever known as an abuser of employees thanks to you.

Perhaps you ought to talk to a legal representative yourself.