Mcdonald's / they are selling products for the wrong price

I went to McDonald subang parade last Sunday to have my fish filet burger. Fish filet has been my favorite burger for a long time and I even had it for breakfast sometimes. One thing about me is before I start to eat my burger, I will make sure the meat, cheese and breads are arranged properly. All the times, I have been doing that and all the times I am very happy and delighted to see a full piece of meat, a full piece of cheese and of course the breads.

But on last Sunday, I was surprised that the cheese IS NOT EVEN HALF PIECE SIZE on my burger. But it didn’t cross my mind at all to make any efforts for a complaint, as I thought that it happens sometimes. And I happily finished my meal on that day. And I have been sharing this news to my friends and they told me that I should make a consumer complaint.

But today I wrote to you not to make a complaint but I wanted to share with you how i have felt and suggested the principal to checked all McDonald’s outlets whether they are genuinely selling the products for the right price? It might be true that this outlet has been selling to customer with only half a cheese all this while?

Perhaps you should do a spot check to ensure that they don’t cheat your loyal customers. And perhaps too, that everyone reading this, should make the efforts to check that they don’t get cheated.

Sa