McDonald's / service

1 Atlanta, GA, United States

I am a regular customer at the McDonald's on Riverdale Rd in College Park, GA as I live in the neighborhood behind it. Normally I come to this location everyday and get cookies. I have never written a complaint anywhere and I am 31 years old. Let me start with something good... The staff overall is very pleasant and nice... One manager in particular, Lawrence is my absolute favorite person ever, he has never been rude even when he could have been and he always accommodates and tries to make customers happy. He also always has a fabulous attitude and demeanor about him. So pleasant and professional. Today I came in and ordered my pack of 3 cookies at the kiosk and brought my ticket and money to the register and waited patiently. He girl working the register finally walked over and stood at the register opposite of the one I was at. She didn't say a word to me just stood there so I looked over to make sure she was supposed to be working the cash register and not just up there and when I realized I said "oh I'm sorry, I thought you were working this register", proceeded to pick up my $1.08 in change and the receipt from my kiosk order and walked over to her register. She still hasn't so much as looked at me, so I place the receipt and change on the counter right in front of her because she didn't have her hand out or anything. She continues to look straight ahead ignored me and when I started walking away asked me (finally) "am I going to put the money in her hand?" ... I walked away from her at that point because I've had a really rough day and didn't want to blow up at her. I am still sitting and waiting on my three chocolate chip cookies, it's been about thirty minutes now and I already asked two or three people here about them. I don't know if my order was actually ever even processed but they have my money and my order and I will continue to wait.

Qu