Mcdonalds / wrong order and undercooked food

1 4155 UNIVERSITY PKWYSan Bernardino, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 909-880-8418‎

I went to this mcdonalds on 07/02/2008 for a simple order at 10pm approx. at night. I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich, 6 pieces nuggets, and a Angus Bacon Cheeseburger. There was only 1 car in front of me and no one behind me the entire time I was there. It took over 10 mins to get my food.. I watched this young latin kid that was getting flirted with by the truck of ghetto girls in front of me. He was hanging out the window chatting with them for a few mins... and exchanging numbers. Finally they left and I was able to get my order.. only to see when I got home that my 6 piece only had 4 nuggets in there and 2 were mushy and undercooked. Wow that is bad. How hard it is to count to 6 these days?

I went again the following night around 9pm and this time there was a long line of cars and I order the same thing again with the exception of the angus burger and got a double quarter pounder instead. This time we waited 20 mins after being told to "park in front and we'll bring it to you". my guess so there window counter won't see someone waiting long in line for their stats.

So were waiting and finally go in to see what's wrong since someone that parked after us got there food and left already. They acted like it the chicken was what was taking so long. Sorry but I could have cooked ALOTA chicken in that time... and most of it is just fried anyway for a min or 2. I told the manager what happened the night before and pointed to the guy that was making us wait so he could flirt and she just said "well I wasn't here last night so..."

I don't think this mcdonalds is in the business to give good customer service or good food... Avoid it at all cost!

Comments

• Bi
      15th of Jul, 2008

Do yourself a favor and cook some real food at home. Only lazy people use the drive thru.

14th of Sep, 2008

Next time keep the under cooked meat and pass it onto the food standards agency, the health inspectors will shut the place down.

• 58
      9th of Nov, 2010

and only losers eat at mcdonalds right fat man?