McDonald's — poor customer service and food poisoning
My daughter and a friend went to the drive up ordered two sandwiches the attendant working grew impatient and told them hurry with their order, looking in her rear view mirror; there was nobody behind them. Their visit was around midnight. She asked for the staff members name and he said it was Jason.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Westmont, IL They asked for the managers name and were not given that, the two behind the counter laughed when they asked for that.
Now the next morning the two kids are both violently ill with stomach craps diarrhea and vomiting. They either were subject to food tampering or food poisoning.
The behavior of the staff should never be an issue, this is not the behavior I would tolerate with my staff. I expect an investigation into this. The food poisoning should be recorded with the DuPage county health department
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site