McDonalds / parfaits
not a good end of the day when after ordering my daughter and I Parfaits, they wasn't dated when made and they was watered down and looked mixed, we did not go back cause we went through drive through, The wait was so long, and when we got home to eat them that's when I got even madder and didn't eat cause I wasn't taking the chance of getting sick.
This has happened several times with these items and also regular cheeseburgers, I wanted to see write and let you know cause I'm a single mother and go there often but I had enough I may go elsewhere.
the picture is below with receipt.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - service
- McDonald's - customer service
- McDonald's - sandwiches, fries, drinks
- McDonald's - customer discrimination by staff
- McDonald's - drive thru times