McDonalds / mcdonalds on corner of avenue u and coney island avenue 7:30pm

Brooklyn, NY, US Review updated:

Mcdonalds on the corner of Avenue U and Coney Island Avenue 11223 Brooklyn, New York 7:25pm eastern time. 11/28/16.
It's a discrimination of not accepting the scanning of the mobile app of the items of the Cyber Monday offers one day of the free item of the free Medium French fries and the Free All Day Breakfast Sandwich of Sauage McMuffin With Eggs.
[protected] If your accepting any scans on mobile phones? What's the mobile use for? Don't need to down the mobile app for McDonalds???

Ka
Nov 28, 2016

Comments

• Ar
      Jul 15, 2018

This has to be the worst McDonald's ever!! The experience left my family and I blown away. The employee taking the order was rude and beyond unprofessional. She didn't greet us, she didn't tell us to hold on, she never gave us the order amount or told us to drive forward after we waited about 10 minutes to place the order. We get to the window and the order was completely wrong and then she had the nerve to roll her eyes and have an attitude about it. We simply asked for the money back and drove away. Both employees we dealt with had the same poor attitudes and I would never trust someone like that preparing my food. If I could rate it a zero I would!