Mcdonalds / poor food quality and service

1 GreberGatineau, Qu├ębec, Canada Review updated:

This Macdonald's is not following franchise food quality or service. The service is very poor and they are not representing the Macdonald's food standards. The fries are never fresh no matter what time of day or nite the hamburgers are not prepared to Macdonald's franchise standards. It really gives a bad impression if you have never eaten at Macdonald's and you eat at this Location makes you not want to eat Macdonald's.

I will never buy another meal or anything at this location. If ever I'm in the mood for Macdonald's, I will drive extra 15min to another Location. Not all Macdonald's in Gatineau Quebec poorly represent the franchise.

Y

Comments

• Je
      12th of Sep, 2008

i just went up to mcdonalds in shepherdsville on 44 an ii had a hair in both of my mcchickens and the fries i got was cold

4th of Nov, 2008

I was totally disgusted!
    I once ordered an Egg McMuffin from a McDonalds in my area. Usually i don't do this but since i was in a rush i had to get something quick.
    I saw that on the rapper, the eggs used in McMuffins were "fresh Canada grade a eggs"
    I didn't believe this until i took ONE bite of the sandwich.
    Inside the egg were pieces of the egg shell. It wasn't just in that one bite, i took the whole egg apart and found pieces of the egg shell all over! I was so mad. Not only was the sandwich small, i had paid over 4 bucks to find egg shell in it.
    I guess i can say that they do at least use real eggs.