McDonald's / customer service

1 NOT Main Street, Cedartown, GA, United States

Went thru cedartown ga drive thru about 12:15 today. Long line, car ahead of me drove off, I informed them via speaker. 1) at 1st window, called off a different order, no problem quick fix. 2) pull to 2nd window, I asked "breakfast biscuits?" she replied "yes, 1-bacon/egg/cheese biscuit and 3-sausage /egg/cheese biscuits and 1 large coke" took order and left. When I get home I opened bag, I had 2 mcdbl's & large f/f! Not going to feed 4! I try to call, line busy & can't get thru, I get back in car and head back.
Get to store & tell young cashier what happened, asks me twice "biscuits?" I tell her "yes" I ask "is ur phone out of order?" she calls someone on headset, I overhear her say "been over an hour" (to me it meant someone on phone!) after about 12-15 mins she hands me bag and says "here", I check it.. Food is correct! Not only did I waste my gas (16 miles!) and time (eating breakfast @1:30!) I didn't get a "sorry" "thank you" or "kiss my ass" from her! Let's turn back the hands of time when "customer service" actually meant something!! Not a happy camper!

Su