McDonald's / chicken salad

1 fairfield, ca, United States Review updated:

I purchased a chicken salad last year the made me sick to the stomach. I had a crippling stomach ache for 2 days. I purchased chicken salad from another mc donald's and the same thing happened, so I quit ordering this product. I just read an article that exposes the fact that your business was serving salad leaves that were tainted with feces. I am disgusted to learn that I was ill because of ingesting feces. I am so upset with this company because on the McDonald's boasts to use quality ingredients.

La
Jul 21, 2018

Comments

• La
      21st of Jul, 2018

I have a confession to make actually and now I am scared. I don't know if Mcdonald's can sue me for this or not, but I made all of this up. I was fired from Mcdonald's yesterday because I got into an argument with a male employee and said that he was touching me inappropriately. I later confessed to them that I made it up to get him into trouble. They fired me anyway. I posted several false articles about Mcdonald's lettuce being tainted with feces to get the restaurant in trouble because they had no right to fire me because I did the right thing an confessed the truth. I still think that I was unfairly fired.

• 9w

interesting

• Cy
      21st of Jul, 2018

Yes, you can be sued for the false allegations against the restaurant. You can also be sued by the person who you lied about.

You have also given a full confession of everything onto this website so you would lose the case and probably the 3 kids you posted about.

Besides being so immature yourself, what are you teaching you kids?