McDonalds / bad language, filthy rest.

1 1385 Niagara Falls blvd.Amherst, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: (716) 833-2159

As an employee and her boyfriend sat in the rest. they spoke clearly and loud enough about "mother ###ers, here & mother ###ers there ect.."give me some of dem chips ###"...ect. I was extremely annoyed...I think she was a shift manager...the garbage cans were overflowing with trash, and the restrooms were filthy. Food littered the floor, some of it was dried to the floor. The food was barely hot ...fries were sort of cold and "Flat" from sitting around too long. Kid behind the counter was obviously smoking some good weed, glassy eyed ### who had to study the register to give me back my fortyfive cents. Their is a hidden lesson here for my kids, go ahead smoke dope and you can be a foul mouthed not knowing how to give the proper change idiot and still work at Mcdonalds. Maybe next week he will be a manager.....

Comments

• Bi
      5th of Dec, 2007

Only losers eat at McDonalds

• Ke
      11th of Jan, 2008

Hey! This is a free country! People can say whatever they want to say! If they want to chill that's their business. Nothing wrong with sayin' mother ###er. It's just a word ain't it?