McDonald's / again, it's wrong...
I decided I WAS NOT going to visit this particular store again. No only are the employees rude, I have gotten the WRONG ITEMS time after time with only a "Please bring it back and we'll make it right." This has been a problem repeatedly. I have NO IDEA what the problem is but I will NEVER, and I mean NEVER spend another dime at this location. I'm in no way prejudice and I really wish everyone would feel the same. But if your company would at least TRAIN the people that are one on one with the customers it would really be a help. Actually what I mean by that is you employ a lot of people from Spanish decent and they cannot communicate with the customers. AGAIN, I'm in NO WAY prejudice so that's that. I REALLY wish when something goes wrong, your "Higher ups" wouldn't blame it on the language barrier. THAT irritates the [censored] out of me... I would actually like to have my money back... THAT would be an "I'M SORRY."
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site