McDonalds - 13785 Cypress North Houston Road / service & wokers not wearing gloves!
Going to Mcdonalds on 13875 Cypress North Houston Road for a simple big breakfast meal turned into a very upsetting encounter. Glen the restaurant manager was very rude! He was not wearing a name tag and his workers cooking the food were NOT wearing Gloves which I find DISGUSTING! I am not going to eat anything that has been touched by HUMAN HANDS! Everytime I go into this store I ask the workers to put on there gloves, which I should not have to do everytime I eat there. If GLENN was doing his job he would make his employees wear gloves while touching and handling the customers food.
I have been going to this Mcdonalds for 20 years . I ordered a big breakfast, with NO BISCUIT, add an xtra egg and have never in 20 years been charged for an xtra egg. Glenn was Rude and tried charging me $1.50 xtra for an xtra egg. Instead of making a regular customer happy, Glen made a scene in the store in front of everyone and told me " Well thats not the way it is here, you will pay xtra for your egg" HELL no I will not pay $1.50 xtra for my egg, I have been ordering my big breakfast this way for several years and have NEVER been charged! Glen is Rude, Unprofessional, and is a sorry excuse for a manager. I plan on contacting the health board and filing several complaints against GLENN, all over an xtra egg. Glenn needs to take classes on how to treat his customers and he needs to make his workers wear gloves everyday!
More McDonalds - 13785 Cypress North Houston Road Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Poor and unprofessional service.
- McDonald's - dry stale buns and a dry big mac sandwich.
- McDonald's - bad customer service, incorrect orders, rude staff and bad cold food falling apart.
- McDonald's - getting our order correct and in a timely manner
- McDonald's - shift manager