Mc Donald's / the plastic used for cup tops.
So, your plastic cup tops don't actually fit or stay on anymore. What's up with that?
What is the point of cup tops if they just won't do their jobs?
I was out and about when I stopped in to get some dinner for on the way home. I don't have a car so I had my little pushcart for my shopping. Well, the soda only lasted until I got across the street and down the block a little (I'm only a fifth of the way home) before the top burst off and splattered all over me.
I'm not looking for any compensation but for you to realize the new plastic you use for your lods is sub par at best.
More Mc Donald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Prices on certain items or higher at this location then any other McDonald's in the area.
- McDonalds - false advertising
- McDonald's - everything 
- McDonald's - filthy bathroom 
- McDonald's - ask to move my car while I was eating