Mc Donald's / the plastic used for cup tops.

1 Woodside, Queens, United States Review updated:

So, your plastic cup tops don't actually fit or stay on anymore. What's up with that?

What is the point of cup tops if they just won't do their jobs?

I was out and about when I stopped in to get some dinner for on the way home. I don't have a car so I had my little pushcart for my shopping. Well, the soda only lasted until I got across the street and down the block a little (I'm only a fifth of the way home) before the top burst off and splattered all over me.

I'm not looking for any compensation but for you to realize the new plastic you use for your lods is sub par at best.

Mc Donald's

Mr
Jan 19, 2019

Comments

• Be
      21st of Jan, 2019

Here we go, finally a legitimate letter. Most people demand refunds after consuming the item. However all you want is for them to use better plastic for their cups.

Most people have stupid complaints here where they
    -beat and rape their mother because they did not get their way(Disappointedshephard is one of them)
    - beat their child because they did not get what they wanted
    - accuse others of trolling when they are told off.
    - accuse others of being children and in turn ask those whom they suspect are 12 for naked pictures.*Disappointedshepard and his girlfriend do this.

• Mr
      21st of Jan, 2019

@BEnchboy The twit has a girlfriend?

Sad thing, I hardly go to these places anymore. Where I work now is not near anything and I always found the soda cups to be cumbersome if you're not in a car or dining in.

What would me wanting $$$ really accomplish? It's not the particular restaurant that is to blame. That's what most people on this site just don't understand.

• Be
      22nd of Jan, 2019

@Mrs Bean I don't think the twit has a girlfriend. It is a shame that he sends messages about raping children and my posts are deleted. But as for his girlfriend, they are both the same person.

Another thing that many people on this site do not understand is the difference between telling the OP that they are wrong and trolling.

Many do not know how to read and do research. They automatically ASSume that when you tell them they are wrong that you work for the company. If they did some research they would see that people who they make these false accusations against have many post to different companies.

Or they think that because you post 20 comments a day which would take less than an an hour you have no job.

I noticed that ever since I threatened to provide proof that disappointedshephard was bragigng about raping kids and his own mother both he and his "girlfriend" stopped replying. Not only that but their post were within minutes of each other.

• Mr
      22nd of Jan, 2019

@BEnchboy I noticed that, too..and I've been checking him and that gurl m*o*r*o*n.