Maytag / washing machine that has never worked correctly
We have owned a Maytag Centenial washing machine, Model MVWC6ESWW! for 5 years and it has never worked well. The machine has never done a very good job cleaning the clothes and from time to time, the entire cycle seems to be out of sync. It starts agitating the clothes when it should be filling with water, runs through the entire cycle very quickly and then adds more water at the end when the clothes should be spun dry. We had a repairman out once and he failed to diagnose the problem and then never actually managed to purchase the part he thought it needed. However, after reading all the other complaints about Maytag machines, I consider myself lucky since at least it's never flooded my laundry room! WE are trying to decide if we should purchase a new machine or attempt to repair this one and I think we will go for a new one and try another brand. We were loyal Maytag owners for 26 years but have been really let down with this machine.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - maytag washing machine mwf608bf and chef's magic trade center, inc.
- Maytag - maytag dryer
- Maytag Jordan - dishwasher
- Maytag - maytag warranty service for washer purchased 6 months ago
- Maytag - washer dryer service contractor