Maytag Service Contract / not worth the price or reputation
Convection & regular oven work the same. It doesn't matter what I'm cooking or what temperate & you pay extra for that! The porcelain is so thin it has chipped off at each point the grate touches or rubs. The pullout draw has 2 gauges in the porcelain from screws in the oven door above it. Poor insulation leaves outside frame pretty hot with normal bake temperatures.
The microwave above doesn't vent (pull out smoke, heat)anything and the installation was ok'd by appliance service.
Jenn-air/Maytag never responded to written complaints except to send me app for extended warranty services. I've bought enough service warranties to cover the cost of a new range. no more Jenn-air for me.
More Maytag Service Contract Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - maytag washer mvwb765fc
- Maytag - washing machine
- Maytag - refrigerator
- Maytag - washer - mvwc565fwo-c65144807-w10240523
- Maytag - maytag centennial top load washing machine