Maytag / refrigerator

1 San Jose del Cabo, Mexico Review updated:

I purchased a Maytag refrigerator in May at the Home Depot in Los Cabos. It hasn't worked properly since the first week. The freezer is full of ice on the wall & light. There's water dripping into the refrigerator. Items freeze in the refrigerator that are towards the back wall. I've called every single number given me by both Home Depot management, customer service & Home Depot corporate. I finally had a service man come out who took pictures of everything & said it was a seal problem & he would be back in 7-10 days. This Wednesday will be 3 wks. without any contact. Why can't this problem be resolved. This has been the worst service I've ever had with a large purchase from your company. I spoke with Armando Puente in customer service who has done absolutely nothing except apologize. I am not looking for apologies, I am looking for a resolution to this problem. It should not be this difficult. Mark Diamond. Teqdude101@hotmail.com. [protected].

Maytag

• Updated by Mark Diamond, Sep 04, 2018

It’s been over a month of telephone calls, hours of being put on hold on an international toll call & still no resolution. After given ONE apology I told them I don’t want an apology, I want the [censored]ING problems fixed. Nada!!!

• Maytag Customer Care's Response, Sep 05, 2018

Hi Mark and sasalala, please reach out to our team in your local region. Here is a link with options to contact us: https://www.maytag.mx/soporte/contacto.html and https://www.maytag.com/services/contact-us.html We look for your call or email. Please include your name, address, phone number along with the refrigerator model and serial number and also please include a brief summary of the concerns. We are sorry for the frustration and would be happy to look into your concerns.

Ma
Sep 4, 2018

Comments

4th of Sep, 2018

it is the worst costumer service and contact ever.
    I bought a fridge on May 23, 2018 . the fridge leaking water and not runnig properly.
    the company I bought the fridge from arranged an appoitment with customer service supposed to come on August 31, 2018 between 8-5 pam.
    I took day off from my work which unpaid, I waited and waited no one came from Maytag
    I tried to call them, have live chat which is not realy live chat as I waited over 15 minutes suppose some one to chat with me but NOTHING NOTHING.
    I waited on phone for 20 minutes with no result.
    How can I do ??????????I paid over 2300 $ and this irresponsible company and service is TERRIBLE