Maytag Quiet Series 300 / dishwasher is junk
Bought a Maytag Quiet Series 300 at Home Depot. Worked okay but a year and a half it died. The problem is in the power switches. I am an engineer by proffession. I should have done some research before I bought it - but hey, our last dishwasher lasted 15 years and it still worked when I replaced it. Matag ought to be penalized for making crap. Not acceptable! From now on I will do my homework and Maytag will never be a part of that equation.
More Maytag Quiet Series 300 Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - washing machine
- Maytag - refrigerator
- Maytag - washer - mvwc565fwo-c65144807-w10240523
- Maytag - maytag centennial top load washing machine
- Maytag - I was washing clothes today and could have been very seriously hurt!