Maytagmaytag centennial washing machine

Maytag Centennial washing machine. We bought a Maytag Centennial washing machine without the agitator. It didn't even last a year. Had it repaired twice.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Joplin, MOIt will not agitate, it fills with water sits until the spin cycle comes on. I really don't know if I'll ever buy a Maytag appliance again. Very disappointed they used to be much better than this.

• Updated by Badwash · Jun 24, 2018

But a Maytag Centennial washing machine without the agitator in 2017, didn't even last a year. It is not agitate the clothes just sits in the water until the spin cycle comes on, we have had it repaired twice. Very disappointed in this product I thought Maytag was One of the best in producing appliances. I don't know if I'll ever buy another Maytag product again.

• Maytag Customer Care's Response · Jun 25, 2018

We're very sorry to learn of your concerns regarding your Maytag® Washer. We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at [protected]@Maytag.com with your name, phone number, address, the model and serial number, the website you were contacted on (complaintsboard.com) and the date of purchase. Please also include a copy of your review in the email. Thank you. Maytag Social Care

Ba
Jun 24, 2018

Comments

• Sh
      Oct 09, 2019

Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It’s on an entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

Oct 10, 2019

The post is really interesting! Thanks for sharing the reviews about the Maytag centennial washing machine! If you want the best SEO Services in USA feel free to contact me.

• Sh
      Nov 06, 2019

The fabulous blog that I want and you provide it to us. we also give services to the marriage section.