Maytag / I was washing clothes today and could have been very seriously hurt!
I was washing clothes and thank goodness no one got hurt. (See picture below) I bought this set in 2014. I thought maytag was better than this! How is there not a safety device to prevent this from happening. I need someone to contact me asap!
I had a small load of clothes in and seriously have no idea how this happen. Is this normal for a maytag washer?
Maytag Customer Care's Response, Sep 10, 2018
Dear lan glaze:
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear of your Washer concerns. We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase, the website that you submitted your inquiry, and a brief description of the issue. We look forward to your reply.
Maytag® Social Care
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - maytag washer mvwb765fc
- Maytag - washing machine
- Maytag - refrigerator
- Maytag - washer - mvwc565fwo-c65144807-w10240523
- Maytag - maytag centennial top load washing machine