Maytag / buyer beware

Maytag washer, model# SAV515DAWW crapped out on me after just 4 years, paying $500, less a $30 scratch fee. After checking out this washer online, i found out that many people had the same problem with the boot having to be replaced. we had waived our warranty because of the scratch but others had tried to get theirs repaired by repairmen only to get the run around by Maytag. Since, i found out that Maytag is now Whirlpool, so, BUYER BEWARE.

years ago i was given a Kenmore apt sized washer that hooks up to a faucet and it was about 20 years old already. Not having a washer i was happy to snap it up. After 9 years my husband replaced the pump, and we finally got a full sized washer from a jobsite he was working at and customer bought a new one... had that one for 4 years, go figure, pay full price and get less out of a new product, Maytag repairmen must be on vacation!! Now i found out my dryer needs a new ignition. My luck. I am off now to post a complaint about Perfect Flame Split Lid Grill. Good luck ya all!!
Va