Marlboro / Phillip Morris / cigarette burning
The last carton of cigarettes I got did have the FSC above the barcode. While I do see a purpose behind the new laws that mandate cigarette makers to use less igniting material in their products, I feel that in the case of Marlboro, Phillip Morris has taken things to far. The cigarette will not stay lit unless you a constantly puffing on it. Some of them go out before you have time to exhale. The fire falls off of the cigarettes now, and that can cause a danger (esp. while driving). There are other brands that may burn slower, but do not burn out. Marlboro appeared to be that way for a while, but now have gone overboard.
I have smoked Marlboro for the last 26 years and will most likely stay a loyal customer. However, I do feel that corrections need to be made to the product being released at this time. If corrections are not made, I will consider trying another brand.
More Marlboro / Phillip Morris Complaints & Reviews
- Phillip Morris Marlboro - stale cigarettes 
- Philip Morris / Marlboro - fsc cigarettes 
- Marlboro - bad cigarettes! 
- Marlboro Light 100 - terrible quality product! 
- Marlboro - marlboro special select 
- Marlboro - marlboro red
- Marlboro - marlboro black menthol 100's 
- Marlboro - marlboro red beyond 
- Marlboro - 72's - cigarettes
- Marlboro - marlboro menthol black 100s