Pall Mall Cigarettes Logo

Pall Mall Cigarettes

Having problems with Pall Mall Cigarettes?

Globe House, 4 Temple Place
London
United Kingdom - WC2R2PG

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pall Mall Cigarettes.

Complaints & Reviews

Pall Mall CigarettesFaulty cigarettes

I have been smoking pall mall for a couple of years now and i'm not one that just complains but I have now gotten my 4th pack that has unfinished cigarettes in the packet. The filter and the cigarette is not attached, the filter doesn't even have branding on it. It is not cheap to smoke and to buy cigarettes and this is what you get is a real disappointment.

Faulty cigarettes

Pall Mall CigarettesPalmal purple extra large

I was sitting enjoying my cigarette and I found I gaint piece of wood in it.

Just after the price had gone up. I'm very of disappointed in companies raising there prices because COVID told them we would pay more and then getting worse service.

I feel that Palmal was my favourite ciggerete and they really let me down today I don't know if I will every go back.

Palmal purple extra large

Oct 23, 2020

Pall Mall Cigarettes — Pall mall menthol

Good day, to whom it may concern I bought a packet of pall mall menthol and as I opened the packet there wa...

Pall Mall CigarettesWhite 100s

Bought a carton of the above. Every pack date stamped June 2020, yet pack opened horribly stale. Due to law, Cigarettes cannot be refunded nor exchanged, so I call the company. All they will replace is the one pack opened, when common sense would indicate whole carton bad. Instead, they want us to wait to open each and every pack, having to call each time, to get that pack replaced. You have to wait at least 20 minutes to even speak to someone, then get grilled for 15 minutes, all to get ONE pack replaced. My time is more valuable than that. It's ridiculous, the right thing to have done is to just replace the carton (like $60 bucks would have hurt them). They lost a 20+ years customer.

Pall MallCigarettes break

I have this problem a lot but this pack has mad me mad. From this pack i had 4 cigarettes break right after lighting it. Its pall mall menthol kings upc code o 274162 4 they break right above the filter. Thank you in advance for your assistance

sam moscato
        185 imperial dr.
        Gahanna, ohio 43230
        phone [protected]
        email - [protected]@aol.Com

08/02/2020

Pall Mall CigarettesActual cigarettes

Every cigarette in every pack in this last carton has holes in all cigarettes in every pack. This is 4th carton like this in a row. I cant smoke these with holes all in the paper on the cigarettes. Its bad and I dont know how in the hell they where missed. Retailer wont take them back. That leaves u to refund my money for cigarettes I cant smoke. I also will no longer smoke your brand.. I let it go first several times. [censored] happens. But this. This is to many times. Its ridiculous

Actual cigarettes
          Actual cigarettes

Pall Mall Cigarettesxl bold

Hi I bought a pack of "Pall Mall XL bold" when I opened the pack there was one smoke that has a small puncture in it rendering it unusable, this hasn't happened before usually enjoy this product. Hope to hear from someone soon.

Thank you.

xl bold

Pall Mall CigarettesPall mall xl cigarettes

Hi i bought 3 packets of pall mall xl, 1x green 1x purble 1x new orange 1 no lighter, and all 3 boxes were sealed but each box missing 6 ciggarettes each, i bought it a local garage please can you fix this problem asap very dissapointed considering paying after hours prices, i dont understand that a sealed box had 6 cigarettes taken out per box, i can understand 1 box not 3

Pall Mall CigarettesFilters

Good day i have recently purchased a carton of pall mall blue and about 3 if not more cigarettes in each packets have openings in the filters. And each time we have to discard of the cigarette as it is useless to smoke it. We also have to hold the cigarette closed to be able to smoke a portion of the cigarette. Please see attached picture

Filters

Pall Mall CigarettesPall Mall Blue 100's

At Murphy's Hospital Rd, New Roads, LA 70760...Pall Mall cartons with .50 off per pack are being sold with only 2.50 off the carton when it should be 5.00 off per carton . I have bought plenty of cartons from there and I haven't continuously mentioned it to them before but I think you should know. I told them a couple times but it wasn't worth the hassle because the employees don't really seem to know anything about it. That was last year though.

Pall Mall CigarettesPall Mall Orange

I have noticed that at least 1-2 smokes per pack have runners and waste the first half of the cigarette. I have been burned several times. I want to be reimbursed. Not coupons for $.50 off per pack or buy one get one free. I want substantial reimbursement please. This has been going on for years but it's become a real problem over the last 18 months.

Pall Mall CigarettesCan't smoke an entire cigarette without it going out multiple times

I purchased a carton of Paul maul blue 20s cigarettes and am currently smoking the fourth packet, I have been smoking Paul mall blue for years and never experienced this problem before,
                      They keep going out, I can't smoke an entire cigarette without it going out multiple times, which is frustrating and fouls the taste.
                      I've been back to the place of purchase but they didn't want to know about it.

15 Tepko Street Gepps Cross South Australia 5095

Pall Mall CigarettesPall mall menthol 100’s

I bought a pack of cigarettes and I smoked one right away and it didn't taste right so I just put it out and continued about my morning. I figured it was just really early and maybe I just wasn't completely awake yet. Then I smoke one on my lunch break and the same thing happens it didn't taste write. And again on my break. It smoke normally but I just don't get that nicotine rush. I would like money back for this pack. This has never happens before so I am really upset. I have to go buy another pack at a different location just in case it was a bad batch.

Pall Mallblue cigarettes

I bought 5 packets of paul mall blue on monday and as I opened them al of the filters on all 5 packets were loose. Some were so bad that the cigarette split in half at the joint of the filter and tobacco. And the tobacco is not clean there is small twigs in the cigarettes that makes it hard to smoke. I dont know why this is so or if it was just a bad batch but I am really disappointed.

blue cigarettes

Pall Mall Cigarettesxl bold cigarettes 20 pack ks

On feb 9th 2020, I opened my freshly purchased pack from a husky gas station and the first cigarette I took out has a rip in the middle of the white paper about half way down, rendering it unsmokeable and its also missing the first 1cm of tobacco. I'm upset and down an already expensive cigarette.
                            I would like a replacement and I will accept a new unopened/unaltered pack as such. Debit purchase of $13.45

xl bold cigarettes 20 pack ks

Pall Mall CigarettesI have bought a pack where the full 25 was a full 24.

Please put a serial number or something on the filter.

It being all white I light so many the wrong way and it makes me want to switch brands!!

I am not one to complain but this is very frustrating when I have only five minutes for a smoke. I have also bought a pack where the full 25 was a full 24.

Please change the filter or add a line at the least like a reserve cigarette, since they basically resemble them now

I have bought a pack where the full 25 was a full 24.

Jan 29, 2020

Pall Mall Cigarettes — pall mall bold ks

I bought a pack of cigarettes tonight and when I opened them one of them was broken at the filter squished...

Jan 19, 2020

Pall Mall Cigarettes — pall mall double capsule xl

I have been smoking pal mall cigarettes for years now and never had a a problem until recently the last 4...

Jan 17, 2020

Pall Mall Cigarettes — pall mall double capsule 23s

I have been buying this product for a few years now and have never had a problem. Unfortunately over the last...

Jan 14, 2020

Pall Mall Cigarettes — pall mall double capsule x l

I recently brought a packet of the pall mall double capsule X L and it appears that half of the filer i...