Pall Mall Cigarettes Logo

Pall Mall Cigarettes

Having problems with Pall Mall Cigarettes?

Pall Mall Cigarettes reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 7, 2009. The latest review Faulty was posted on Oct 22, 2021. The latest complaint red 100's was resolved on Nov 28, 2017. Pall Mall Cigarettes has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 201 reviews. Pall Mall Cigarettes has resolved 14 complaints.

Pall Mall Cigarettes Customer Service Contacts

Globe House, 4 Temple Place
London
United Kingdom - WC2R2PG

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pall Mall Cigarettes Customer Service. Initial Pall Mall Cigarettes complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pall Mall Cigarettes above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pall Mall Cigarettes. Discuss the issues you have had with Pall Mall Cigarettes and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Pall Mall Cigarettes Complaints & Reviews

Pall MallFaulty

In every packet was 1 wrongley folder rapper on the cork part. I bought a fullcarton and is sitting with ten sigarretes that I cant smoke. Contacted the number on the box But no one has responded yet.

I have tried numerous times to get a respond but nobody comes back to me

Not very happy with service

Pls contact me urgently
Marlene Barry
[protected]

Faulty
Faulty

Pall Mall CigarettesThe holes in the sigarette

Good day

My name is Christelle, my number is [protected].

This is not the first time, but I feel it's time to complain. In one packet of Pall Mall Blue cigarettes I get about minimum 6 cigarettes with holes in the cigarette itself. Please see the photo's attached. I can not smoke it without putting my finger on the hole, if I don't do it then I can barely taste nothing. Can you please sort this out.

I don't know what you can do about this, I have lost so many cigarettes because when I'm driving, I can't put my finger on the hole and then I must throw it away. Is there maybe a possibility for a refund or maybe you can send some extra packets to make up for this.

Pall Mall CigarettesPall Mall Zest switch

Good day,

Every month I purchase 2 cartoons of pall mall cigarette, from September I notice that while I am smoking the cigarette it dies off, it's not due to ingition as this happens while smoking. Also notice hard woody substance in the tabacco that may be the cause of this.

Please contact me should you require more information

regards,
      Nathaniel

Pall Mall Zest switch

Pall Mall CanadaPall Mall cigarettes

I purchased 2 packs of Pal Mal smooth king-size cigarettes from the same store her in Peterborough Ontario. Both packs had damaged cigarettes.

I would really appreciate you looking into this and replacing the damaged smokes.

Unfortunately I do not have the sales receipt but I could mail you the damaged smokes

Anna Yourkin [protected]
        Address 1263 Consilla ave. Unit B Peterborough Ontario K9J 5Z1

Pall Mall CigarettesCigarette fillter empty no cork

Good morning I'm not happy with the quality of the cigarette its not the first time last it happened i just throw the cigarette away but know it keeps on happening if its not and bad wrapping its empty or no cork.I have to throw money away and its not good. Today i found a bad wrapping of the cigarette and i would like to know what's going to happen.

Let me know as i still have the cigarette.My email address are as follow [protected]@gmail.com .

Kind Regards,
          Ruwayda Lewin

Cigarette fillter empty no cork

Pall Mall TobaccoUnsealed pouch

Purchased Pal Mal tobacco price £12.00. On opening noticed there was no sticker seal on outside of pouch. and only one zip seal whereas there are usually 2 on first opening. The tobacco inside is very dry, which suggests this is very old stock.

Ways round it I know but for the price of this felt should complain. This packet is not a enjoyable smoke.

Pall Mall CigarettesSealed packed of pall mall with only 13 cigarettes inside

Good day,

I bough 2 packets of Pall Mall Pulse Switch yesterday from Checkers Silverlakes, Pretoria.

Upon opening one of the packets today (sealed) there was only 13 Cigarettes inside.

I can not complain to Checkers as the packet was sealed and thus not tampered with from their side.

Tampering must have occurred on Pall Malls side.

Thank you very much.

Sealed packed of pall mall with only 13 cigarettes inside
              Sealed packed of pall mall with only 13 cigarettes inside

Pall Mall CigarettesPall mall

I did not say anything the 1st time but this makes the 2nd time in a week that a whole pack of cigarettes has had holes in the tube and in the filter making them un- smokeable at the price of cigarettes this makes this unacceptable. I buy most of the time at Murphy gas station in athens, ga. I do normally buy several packs at a time . can be contacted at [protected]@gmail.com

Pall MallFound a 2 pence coin in my tobacco pouch

I pulled the tobacco out of the pouch to find in the bottom of the pouch there was a hard lump. When I pulled the lump out and pulled the tobacco I found it was a green coloured 2 pence coin. You could see it had been in the pouch for some time as the coin had changed colour as copper dose when it stays damp for sometime which is not really good for myself as I have been smoking this tobacco and also I am now going to run out a lot sooner than planned as the coin will have affected the weight of the pouch so I am going to have less than I should do.

Pall Mall CigarettesCustomer service

I tried to scan my code qr. and register to pall mall. Fir I smoke 3 cartons a month and it's getting expensive. But with coupons do help me. Do I tried to register and they said no info available. On locked account. Can u unlock my account please My phone was recently hacked and I had to change my password thank you Michael I tried to scan my code qr. and register to pall mall. Fir I smoke 3 cartons a month and it's getting expensive. But with coupons do help me. Do I tried to register and they said no info available. On locked account. Can u unlock my account please My phone was recently hacked and I had to change my password thank you Michael

Pall MallPall Mall cigarette

My name is Mrs de Swardt I reside in Hillcrest Durban. [protected]. Please see below a cigarette I took out of a new box.. weird.. black tape over the middle? when I tried removing the thin paper like tape it showed a clear break in the cigarette? Why please?

Pall Mall CigarettesPall Mall shift blue

I recently purchased these cigarettes having started smoking again after 3 years off it. I smoked pall mall silver previously and really enjoyed this smoke. I was appalled when I opened the packet and saw that the cigarette was half filter and half tobacco. Paying nearly £10 for a packet I could not believe this. It reminded me of smoking No 6 years ago which were tiny cigarettes. Are these the equivalent to the pall mall silver. They certainly are not in size. It is very misleading to the consumer

Pall Mall shift blue

Pall Mall CigarettesUnknown substance found in filter

Unknown substance was found in the filter section of my cigarette. They're are many small black (salt grain sized pieces) inside of my filters? I don't know what they are but it's not mould and was clear put in while the filter was being made. To be completely honest I'm worried about what I have just inhaled. I have also opened up more cigarettes to check and they are the same. This can all be seen in the attached photo.

Unknown substance found in filter

Pall Mall CigarettesPall mall fine cut 30 gram pouch Tobacco

I was rolling a cigarette and I noticed what I thought was a strand of light tobacco I pulled it apart like I normally do and noticed it was not tobacco but a feather of a bird of some kind to my surprise i have photos to provide to show exactly what I'm talking about its made me have to look though the rest of my pouch as I'm sure there was more bits like it i go though 2 pouches a week of this brand and this is the fist time I've ever seen this

Pall Mall CigarettesThe cigarettes

I recently bought a packet of pall mall red super kings when I got to the last 2 my partner was doing us roll ups and we noticed black dots it the tips I've attached photos to show this can u tell me what it is please as I'm very concerned as this looks like tar or something worse I'm not gonna buy any more of these cigarettes as this has turns me right off I don't know what's it them 😔 I've always only bought pall mall and am very worried to buy this brand again now

Pall Mall CigarettesPALL MALL Boost XL Green

I bought a pack of Pall Mall Boost XL on 18 April 2021 and 20 April 2021, and 6 out of the 20 cigarettes had no menthol ball on the 18th and 9 out of the 20 cigarettes on the 20th had no menthol ball.

I've been smoking Pall Mall for the last 5 years. I've never been unsatisfied with the brand up to now. I ONLY smoke menthols so if I get one that can't pop I'll just throw it away. I can't keep throwing away half a pack every day.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards
                                Basil Nel.

Pall Mall CigarettesPall mall Red Cigarettes

Good Day,
                                  This is my 2nd packed a bought, the filter has small holes in as if something is eating it.