Marlboro Cigaretteshalf empty cigarettes

S Review updated:

My complaint is from a consumer point of view. I recently purchased a pack of Marlboro mediums and over half of the cigarettes in it were short on tobacco. One was over a quarter of the way empty. I have been a Marlboro smoker for 12 years and don't want to smoke anything else but this has happened a couple of times to me now. Is there anything that can be done about this to make it right? Thank you.

• Marcy Annskinner's Response · Nov 26, 2016

Marlboro red label. In my last carton of cigarettes When I get to the filter the cherry falls off. Burnt my carpet burnt my shirt and burnt my fingers

• Yehia Adlouni's Response · Dec 11, 2016

I forgot to attach the defected cigarette picture

• Magdalena Golden's Response · Mar 09, 2018

***discontinued

• Joliver27's Response · Apr 06, 2019

Also what happened tp the mark10?

• Amandanoel's Response · May 10, 2019

Nothing

• michael capone's Response · Oct 15, 2019

rewards not received yet?

May 05, 2009

Last 2 weeks... my marlboro cigarettes... not as much tobacco, they burn funny, don't taste right, dry... terrible! What is going on?

May 05, 2009

When there is an overstock of unsold cigarettes they will re-process them and re-sell them. Usually this is noticed with the 'buy 1 get one free' special, but sometimes with standalone packs as well. they are just old and stale. try switching stores for a bit. i find drugstores to have the freshest cigs for some reason.

Jul 17, 2013

I smoke a pack a day and there not cheap so I'm very upset to find that's this is the third time I've bought a pack and a few of the cigarettes are missing the filters :(

Feb 03, 2016

I recently bought a carton of full flavor menthols I am on pack 8 of 10 and ever pack has been very stall I've smoked marlboros for 15 years and I'm highly disappointed because they are not cheap and to have every lack satle

Aug 14, 2018
    Marlboro - Marlboro beyond blue
    South Africa

I have purchased a couple of boxes sigarretes and more than once I have found hard pieces of tabacco in my sigarette when I light it. I believe that it is poor quality that is being sold. Please can you fix it.

Aug 15, 2018
    Marlboro - Recently bought a damaged product. My email is [protected]@gmail.com
    Mabank
    Texas

I recently bought three packs of Marlboro Special Blend full flavor 100s. The first pack i opened was in good condition. There was no damage to the pack itself, but inside after opening, i find that half my cigarettes in the pack are wrinkled and torn. I have never had problem with your product and i figure these things happen. Please contact me

• W
      Aug 15, 2018
    Marlboro - Not a complaint
    Pelahatchie, Mississippi

This is not a complaint it's more like a question my Marlboro Special Blend lights box black on the inside did I win something I don't know just thought it was weird

• V
    Marlboro - Everything
    Singapore

Hi Marlboro can u introduce 10 stick packs for those casual smokers so we don't have to feel obligated to smoke the entire 20stick packs

Apr 14, 2019

@v0razm3nt3 Buy a pack, divide in half and put half in freezer save money. 10pk may cost the same or not any cheaper.

• K
    Marlboro - Marlboro black 100's
    Bridge City
    Texas

The cigarettes were all torn at the bottom as though they were stuck to the bottom of the box. I would also like to reset my information on their website. I had joined years ago and don't have the same info and it will not let me create a new one.

Marlboro - Marlboro: Reds kings pack full flavor
    Salt Lake City
    Utah

Well I was just wondering if everybody goes out and urinates on the tobbacco leaves that are designated for the Marlboro Reds kings packs. I spend $8 on 1 pack everyday. Is there anyway that some of the billions of dollars that are spent with your company yearly can be used to prevent people from urinating on those tobacco leaves?

• H
    Marlboro - Your advertisement
    Clacton-on-Sea
    England, East Anglia
    United Kingdom

Hi Marlboro Gold,

Your advertisement suggests that women can not be complete without a child.

I am severely effected by this decision.

Woman should not be discriminated by the fact they can have children and their fertility will be effected. Men are also effected by this choice and not just women.

Hanna Saunders

Marlboro - Marlboro red
    Auckland
    New Zealand

Been smoking these for 39 years never had a bad smoke until not only have you changed the packet colour to brown.. but the cigarette does not taste the same. And it even has a201 on the cigarette and not Marlboro.
    Why the change in taste? Why the change in packet colour? And why the a201 written on the cigarette?

• V
    Marlboro - Marlboro Red 100s
    Marshfield
    Massachusetts

I bought a pack of Marlboro Reds 100's, and everyone that I have smoked has a burning glue taste. I have never had a problem before with Marlboro, but I should not have to buy a pack of cigarettes for $8 and not even be able to smoke them because they taste like a glue.

Marlboro - Blue 72's
    Kansas City
    Kansas

I don't know why you just continued blue 72s. But all of your other menthol cigarettes taste like [censored]... Bring them back.

• A
      Aug 20, 2018
    Marlboro - all type, albabtain in kuwait
    Kuwait

He refuse to sell segirates for 3 monthes now, becouse he want to rise the price, althouth he rise the price 4 times in 2 years. Please help this can not be happing.

Marlboro - Marlboro reds
    Cordova
    Alaska

Task like the pack of Marlboro reds had perform in the cigarette

Marlboro - Cigarettes
    Manchester
    California

The baccer was falling out of some of the cigarettes. I had recently bought a carton. While I was smoking the fire would fall out and almost burnt me. Really was an inconvenience when I was driving and almost wrecked trying to contain the 🔥

Marlboro - Marlboro
    Ardmore
    Oklahoma

I purchased 2 cartons and thhe tobacco was so dried up it just fell out of the cigarettes

• A
    Marlboro Reds - Marlboro
    Saint Louis
    Missouri

The cigs have changed for the worse. The cig goes out while smoking it, runs down the side. And the after taste tastes horrible leaves a horrible stale taste. Use to be the best flavor pulling a new pack from the freezer the first drag would be so smooth with great flavor now just tastes like a stale cheap cig changing brands

Aug 21, 2018
    Marlboro - Marlboro menthol pack
    St Augustine Florida

I got a Marlboro menthol pack and it does not look up to standards at look my cigarettes won't hold in there right. I don't smoke that many cigarettes at a time and having a pack like this isn't pleasant at all. I really think you guy need to fix this issue and make sure each pack is right and up to standards.

Aug 21, 2018
    Marlboro - Marlboro black 100s
    Pine City
    Minnesota

I found four ripped cigarettes in my pack after already smoking one not happy they r 9 to 10 dollars a pack would like to be compisated for this or I'm switching brands that acknowledge there flaws

Aug 28, 2018
    Marlboro - marlboro menthol 100s box ref-bad carton

I bought a carton of Marlboro menthol100s and there were very old tasting and honestly worst I've ever bought!
    Old tasting and honestly I couldn't taste Menthol at all
    IVE BEEN A SMPLER FOR 21 YRD
    CAN I RECEIVE A COUPON OR SOMETHING TO REPLACE THIS BAD CARTON OF CIGARETTES PLEASE HELP ME THANKS VERY MUCH!!!

Sep 01, 2018
    Marlboro - special blend red shorts
    Bloomington
    California

Something like a bone in my cigarette I am tempted to test. Will wait for reply

• N
    Marlboro - marlboro lights
    Canton
    Ohio

I have been a marlboro smoker for almost 20 years. Why have marlboro lights changed? I'm sure you're aware of it, but why? They burn unevenly, they taste different and now I'm finding pieces of tobacco lodged in the filter. Is the paper differnent? Are the filters different? I'm going to try camel lights for a week and see if I like them better.

Marlboro - marlboro nxt

I have been a smoker for a long time now, and recently switched from Camels to Marlboro. I've been recently experiencing my brand new NXT packs, have holes through the filter. When I inhale I'm not getting the full flavor. If I keep experiencing this I'm afraid I'll have to switch back to Camels.

Brooke

Marlboro - marboro blacks
    Melbourne
    Arkansas
    Marlboro.com

The cigarettes where not even fully rolled and partial apart . I have pictures of the product and the bar code and safety information on the side I tried to find a email to write them but was unsuccessful .

• L
    Marlboro - malboro red beyond
    Spain

Good day

I am finding out of every box of Malboro Red Beyond - there is a minimum of 2 cigarettes that either have no popper or the popper has been popped - this is getting a bit ridiculous as these are very expensive

Sep 01, 2018
    Marlboro - marlboro and newport cigarettes
    Wyandotte
    Michigan

To whoever is distributed stale, disgusting cigarettes thanks to you I have quit and switched to vape I do not like spending my hard earned money on CRAP! FIX THE [censored]ING PROBLEM YOU RICH [censored]S WHO DON'T GIVE A DAMN. So of us do not have a lot of money and actually love smoking so thanks for taking away my only vice ill vape from now on.

Marlboro - 72’s blue
    Lake Worth
    Florida

Really !? Discontinued!? This can't be real ! If so [censored] Marlboro been smoking 72's blue for 10+yrs guess it's a sign to stop smoking bc there isn't another cigarette that does it for me everything else makes me sick to my stomach! Please bring them back !!

Marlboro - marlboro blue ice
    Bloemfontein
    South Africa

Bought a packet of Marlboro Blue Ice. And out of the 20 cigarettes 5 of the cigarettes ice balls where already broken.
    And those cigarettes tasted awful.

I can't smoke any other cigarettes. Love this brand. And this isn't the first time it happened.

And as you know it isn't one of the cheapest brands.

Marlboro - marlboro beyond blue
    South Africa

Good day. I seriously don't know why you changed the packs. Marlboro Beyond Gold was amazing it was the only cigarettes I smoked it was my favorite. PLEASE BRING BACK MARLBORO BEYOND GOLD. I can give you names of hundreds of people who smoked Marlboro Beyond Gold and Quit smoking when the pack changed. IT IS NOT THE SAME TASTE AT ALL.

• K
    Marlboro - marlboro blur 72s
    Greeley
    Colorado

I have been smoke 72's since they came out and the Blues are my FAVORITE, super disappointed they are gone. BRING THEM BACK

Marlboro - 72 blue
    Atlanta
    Georgia

I am deeply saddened that the 72 blues have been discontinued. Please bring them back.

• G
    Marlboro - cigarettes
    Fairmont
    Minnesota

Hi my name is Gloria Kimble I went and bought 4 cartons of Marlboro blacks for my family that smokes for christmas and the obes I bought was bad like they tasted funny and the tobacco was dry I was wondering what u could do or if I could get my money back I love Marlboro I smoke them all the time and enjoy ur coupons thanks

Sep 01, 2018
    Marlboro - missing or broken ice balls
    New Germany

Hi.

Over the last few months I've been getting cigarettes that have the ice balls either missing or broken.

It is really disappointing because yours is a superior product and while I don't mind paying for the quality it is disappointing when it is not there, especially when the fault is at the manufacturing level.

Marlboro - registration
    CARPENTERSVILLE
    Illinois

I have tried numerous times to register to receive coupons as well as the free zippo. Used 3 different browsers and am told every time unable to verify my information...very aggravating. I would appreciate my new gift as well as coupons delivered. Thank you very much

Jennifer north
    1301 brookdale dr
    Carpentersville IL 60110
    [protected]@yahoo.com

Marlboro - black 100s
    Hesperia
    California

The pack I bought that came out of a carton, that I bought had several holes in the cigarette which was un smokeable. Can I get a replacement.

Marlboro - marlboro nxt

the local 7/11 stores are not honoring the .50 discount on the labels
    13990 Metrotech Dr, Chantilly, VA
    14533 Lee Rd, Chantilly, VA
    why they are doing this is a mystery to me

Sep 02, 2018
    Marlboro - marlboro beyond blue
    South Africa

I am tired of the ball being non existent. i understand this happening once but it happens all the time.

Sep 02, 2018
    Marlboro - carton of marlboro
    Bear Branch, Kentucky

I bought a carton of menthol cigarettes, and almost every pack had at least four to six cigarettes with little holes in them. I love your products and will continue to buy them but I'm very unhappy I paid a lot for the carton of cigarettes.