Marlboro Cigaretteshalf empty cigarettes

S

My complaint is from a consumer point of view. I recently purchased a pack of Marlboro mediums and over half of the cigarettes in it were short on tobacco. One was over a quarter of the way empty. I have been a Marlboro smoker for 12 years and don't want to smoke anything else but this has happened a couple of times to me now. Is there anything that can be done about this to make it right? Thank you.

• Updated by Marcy Annskinner · Nov 26, 2016

Marlboro red label. In my last carton of cigarettes When I get to the filter the cherry falls off. Burnt my carpet burnt my shirt and burnt my fingers

• Updated by Yehia Adlouni · Dec 11, 2016

I forgot to attach the defected cigarette picture

• Updated by Magdalena Golden · Mar 09, 2018

***discontinued

• Updated by Joliver27 · Apr 06, 2019

Also what happened tp the mark10?

• Updated by Amandanoel · May 10, 2019

Nothing

• Updated by michael capone · Oct 15, 2019

rewards not received yet?

• Ji
    Jimmyoakley Mar 03, 2020

I have seen price increases .20 cents to .50 cents in just over 3 weeks, what gives

• Ro
    Robert Sellmansberger Feb 16, 2020

Harassment Health Insurance Costs Increase

• Ke
    ken kunz Dec 25, 2019

Your website has been down for over 48 hours. when will it be back up You are a major corporation this should be fixed immediately, i expect better from Marlboro.

• To
    Todd clark Dec 17, 2019

The last few packs IV bought has burned down the one side real bad and about 6 to 7 of them have went up in a big flame as soon as IV light them I'm not very happy with that since I'm spending almost 8 dollars a pack for them do I nees to switch to a different brand of cigarettes or can we get this fixed

• Hy
    [email protected] Nov 26, 2019

It has been almost three months and I haven't heard a word about a refund or replacement how can you treat your customers this way I'm so dissatisfied

• Ze
    zennetha van der watt Nov 02, 2019

I have bought about three packets of Marlboro Beyond Blue, i always switch, in all three of these packets about 7 of the cigarettes did not have an ice ball in. So i don't smoke it. I am wasting money!!

• Sh
    Sheyenne Oct 27, 2019

I got a pack and they didnt taste right like they lost all thier flavor how can i get my refund ? Please give me a email back my email is sheyennejohnathansherman1 [email protected] thank you and have a bless day.

• Li
    Lindsay Landis Oct 22, 2019

I purchased a carton of Marlboro Black Menthol 100s a few days ago but i had to throw the entire carton away just moments later after I opened the first pack out of it and I lit a cigarette. That cigarette tasted and smelled absolutely foul! I lit a diffrerent one from that same pack and had the same result. The entire carton they were all awful!

• Mi
    michael capone Oct 21, 2019

Last two rewards not recieived yet!?

• Wi
    William Newcomb Oct 13, 2019

Bought a carton of Marlboro 100 was supposed to be box pack but they gave me soft pack why are there no codes on soft pack you should put them under the blue strap over the top of the pack

• Va
    Valvalz Oct 13, 2019

They taste funny. Its like the filter is old or stale. I even let my friend smoke one to see and he said it was nasty too. I've smoked this brand many times before and never had a problem until now. This pack is nasty.

• Wo
    Wong Eric Sep 30, 2019

Today 24/09/2019 I bought a packet of Marlboro Menthol at shell petrol station 259 MacPherson s348584.
    The quality is horrible and no Menthol taste at all. I will be going over to inform the staff for exchange and I do not know if they allow. Please assist and check and I might be leaving the packet there for u guys to check.

• Al
    Albert Polanchek Sep 15, 2019

The last two packs I have bought contained cigarettes that were broken or ripped. Both packs were bought at different stores so what gives over half the pack each time were broken? Please contact me by phone or by my email - [email protected] or [protected] my name is Albert Polanchek

• Dr
    Drrckr5 Aug 28, 2019

There are some you tube personalities using your company log to sell merchandise I don't think they have your approval. They have been doing it for a few months now

• Ji
    JillJ4 Aug 04, 2019

Why is it that I have to relight my cigarette 3 or 4 times while I'm smoking it but I leave my cigarette in the ashtray and it burns right up? I smoke a pack a day and literally the past year every single cigarette I smoke has been this way.

• Co
    Concerns are logical Jul 27, 2019

Is no one concerned about Marlboro cost in Jacksonville, FL being 6.29. Totaling 6.66 with tax?
    I encounter this at Gate gas station.

• Ly
    Lylacasey Jul 20, 2019

I've noticed in the past few months they taste horrible and if you don't suck it down you have to relight it over and over. I spend so much on them and I expect to have a cig. I can enjoy.

• Bh
    Bhushan Bagnar Jul 07, 2019

I am from Pune. I smoked Marlboro light ciggarates from 7-8 years ago. But nowadays their are two types of Marlboro light available in market. Both smell very diffrent. Are they both products manufacture by your company?? Or second product is duplicate ??
    My details
    [email protected]

Josephine Hernandez Jul 06, 2019

Hello, I am a sari-sari store owner and we also sell cigarettes there. I just want to complain about the quality of your product, marlboro red cigarette. I notice that the paper on the side of the filter of the cigarette has not been properly sealed. Please see attached photo. Thank you.

Normanb12261946 Jun 25, 2019

I am going to change brands smoked these for years but since you started making changes things like the fireon the end of the cigarette just falls ff burning my hand and the carpet chairs anything it hits. Can't some them well as they keep going out. You have completely screwed up this products.

• Jl
    Jlee88 Jun 24, 2019

I bought a pack of marlboro 83s and the cigarette in the picture is what I got they burnt really fast and kept catching fire.

Hans_Indonesia Jun 23, 2019

Gold light marlboro, Produce in Indonesia.
    Already 2 months i bought cigarete & always found flip top breakage (photos attached).
    This make really uncomfort to bring it.

Wait for your better feedback.

• Am
    Amandanoel May 18, 2019

I bought 2 packs today and they were really stale and some if them had holes in them

• Ny
    Nymortgagepaul May 18, 2019

They do not taste the same anymore,

They taste like spearmint and more chemicals .

Have been buying the same cigarettes for over a decade and only recently noticed the change.

Would like to know if they will be going back to normal if not I will no longer be purchasing these cigarettes.

I have also noticed the change with Newports as well

john anthony agustin May 12, 2019

taste of marlboro

• Ca
    cassie cole May 11, 2019

I buy a carton of cigarettes at a time and just noticed I had a pack of camels in them I didnt know marlboros did camels to I am not sure how this happened. Since I live alone I know that this was not a prank by anyone. I would like a refund on at least one pack of cigarettes [email protected]

• As
    Ashley Woodral May 11, 2019

I bought a carton of Marlboro special blend full flavor 100s last week like I do every week and they were stale . Very stale tasted awful and harsh

Joliver27 Apr 15, 2019

Why do the Marlboro reds in a box only ones that contain the rewards? Iv smoked reds in soft pack for years & they dont have them but my wifes hard packs do? All Marlboro cigs should have a code not just certain ones. Thats crazy. The point is to reward Marlboro customers in general not only specific kinds.

• Ho
    Hopedot19 Apr 10, 2019

The filter is not the same! They are lighter now and taste horrible! Why would you change it? You have a Lot of pissed consumers maybe you should give us back our normal cigarette. We pay good money for these things and you give us crap! I am very disappointed with your sercice.

• St
    Stefanm Mar 16, 2019

I had to throw away a full box of gold because it didn't want to burn properly and i also found what looks like a bird seed in one of the cigarettes. First time this has happend but just wanted to bring it to your attention

• De
    Devin Alexander Taylor Mar 12, 2019

Ive bought over 10 packs of black cigarettes each of which contained red cigarettes instead of blacks im in the sheridan wy area and every single store is selling red cigarettes in black packs. THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISING AND COULD CAUSE A LAW SUIT. WHEN I BUY A PACK OF MARLBORO BLACK 100S I WANT MARLBORO BLACK 100S NOT MARLBORO RED 100S!!!

Hannah Elizabeth Miner Mar 12, 2019

Why change to the methol blacks? Are horrible now. Deff going to to try a different brand. These taste like crap and give me head aches. Thank you NEXT!

• Ws
    Wshbsh Mar 03, 2019

I recently quit these nasty tasting, nose plugging junk cigarettes. I went to juul vape tobacco flavor 5 percent nicotine. 100 percent better! Try it out

Haylee Young1978 Mar 03, 2019

For a while now me and my boyfriend have been buying marlboro black red 100s and they are definitely not black 100s they are regular red 100s. Very disappointed. Also every once in a while ill go to ash my cigarette and it falls right off the filter!! Like clean right off. Never seen that before. But its definitely frustrating and annoying!!

• De
    DeathMetalRacer Feb 25, 2019

The new filters are terrible, they have holes in them and 2 gold lines. The flavor is no longer good and they taste like a light cigarette. Very disappointed as black 100's were my favorite cigarette for years and now with these different filters they taste terrible. Please go back to how they were before!

• Ka
    Kalebstillwell18 Feb 25, 2019

I bought your ciggetes the other day and I noticed when I opened them two of the where messed up on the wrapping on the filter kinda [censored]y for what's supposed to be the best cigarette company I have pictures of the messed up ones my name is Kaleb Michael stillwell of 319 S SR 57 Oakland city Indiana

• Br
    Brianna White Feb 12, 2019

I bought Marlboro blacks from my local pharmacy but when I opened the box they were Marlboro Reds. Not cool

• Du
    Dustin Lewis Feb 11, 2019

I bought a pack of smokes an there full of reds can you fix this i cant stand smoking reds they make me feel sick if you could email me at [email protected]

• Dw
    DWreck Feb 11, 2019

I have always smoked Marlboro Menthol and have been smoking the Menthol Blacks ever since they came out but the past 6 packs I have bought are not the Menthol Blacks in the box. They taste like crap, won't pack correctly and smoke like a light cigarette. I will not be buying anymore Marlboro products from this point on!

• Su
    SurleyClever Feb 11, 2019

Packs with the online code do not taste right. They also have gold stripe. What is wrong? Please fix this soon! I don't know why I have to make this three hundred and fifty characters. I am almost there. Did I mention the smokes coming out of these Black 100 full flavor packs with the code foe the website really taste like crap? PLEASE FIX THIS!